New Facilities (Baseball)

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
Sorry if already posted. I follow the Sorinex instagram. Sorinex is the company that designs and builds many prominent D-1 college weight rooms. After watching this, I am definitely excited for the football facilities which are going to be much better. Also the illumination on the racks is something I haven’t seen anywhere else yet.
Enjoy.

Advertisement
Seems like the football facility is a no go. Everyone is hush hush about it. You'd think we would've already broken ground by now or they would've at least released more renderings by now.

In the free agency era, NIL > new football facility. As long as we are signing top 3 classes, I don't care if our weight room is a broomstick with truck tires glued to each end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like the football facility is a no go. Everyone is hush hush about it. You'd think we would've already broken ground by now or they would've at least released more renderings by now.

Good lord, stick to commenting about things you know about. "Seems like".

It's no wonder that there's so much misinformation on this board, when we have fans spouting bull**** with such authority.

"Released more renderings by now". What a clown comment.

Youre Wrong Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Advertisement
Very cool.

Still surprised though that they haven't put some kind of canopy over the seats. I love me some sun and heat but boy does it get hot there.

Very cool.

Still surprised though that they haven't put some kind of canopy over the seats. I love me some sun and heat but boy does it get hot there.
Need Papa Arod (fellow alumni/teammate/good friend at Westminster Christian as our new head coach [same high school as the last head coach too, now that I think about it...]) to cut another check.

That said, there's only like 8 day-games a year.

Need Papa Arod (fellow alumni/teammate/good friend at Westminster Christian as our new head coach [same high school as the last head coach too, now that I think about it...]) to cut another check.

That said, there's only like 8 day-games a year.
I went many, many years without attending but have been to a game the last two seasons during the regionals (I think?). Both times it was just brutal out there. It's a great venue. But I had to find shelter from the sun both times, which is saying something from a native Miamian that can gladly roast on the beach for hours.

Advertisement
I went many, many years without attending but have been to a game the last two seasons during the regionals (I think?). Both times it was just brutal out there. It's a great venue. But I had to find shelter from the sun both times, which is saying something from a native Miamian that can gladly roast on the beach for hours.
You sort of answered your own question. Middle of the day, in SFL, in May, it’s gonna be hot. We play NJIT next Sunday at 11:00am. It’ll probably be 73 degrees. Come out and have a blast.

Beside that, it’s not looking like we’ll be hosting a regional this year (if you believe the doom and gloom crew over on the baseball board), so you probably won’t need one of these this year. Maybe splurge, just in case.

1707169224169.jpeg

Sorry if already posted. I follow the Sorinex instagram. Sorinex is the company that designs and builds many prominent D-1 college weight rooms. After watching this, I am definitely excited for the football facilities which are going to be much better. Also the illumination on the racks is something I haven’t seen anywhere else yet.
Enjoy.

Post in baseball chat, This is the facility Ruiz donated

Advertisement
Back