New excuse for Girlden,

luke137

Junior
Losing coaches and assistants while on probation! Even money he mentions this at his next presser/interview.

Advertisement
6-7 with them, so he really isn't going to have anything left to stand on after next year and all the "negative fans" this year, it will escalate into another lost team/season.... #rebuild16 coming soon

6-7 with them, so he really isn't going to have anything left to stand on after next year and all the "negative fans" this year, it will escalate into another lost team/season.... #rebuild16 coming soon
Rebuild.....you can only rebuild if there was something there. Its just #build16. Golden dump

"Obviously Joe nobody is happy with how we played today, and we're not going to make excuses for it either. One thing that's been tough on the kids has been communicating with new coaches. In the past we've always had continuity on the staff and I think the players are having a hard time adjusting. They worked their tails off but we have to do better. But ultimately it's on me to get it fixed and to evaluate the communication infrastructure. We'll get it fixed and do what it takes to keep the program moving forward."

keeprollin said:
Godlen on why the Canes finished the 2015 season at 6-6:

"Listen, Joe, I think it speaks for itself. We lost Larry Scott, one of the best TE coaches in the biz - we lost Jethro and Brennan to the NFL, that's the highest level of football right there, Joe. We lost them pretty late in the game, as well. That shows you the type of talent we had coaching here at the University. That's tough to overcome. But I'm not making excuses, Joe. At the end of the day, we still have to win, and no one understands that more than me."

keeprollin said:
".....Not only what I just mentioned, Joe, but dealing with that little problem, heh, you know with the 'fan', Joe? Yeah, that makes it tough. To come home everyday and see a car speed off where the driver just left a dozen roses in your mailbox, it frightens you, Joe. Like I said before, the authorities are on the lookout for this person. All I ever see is the tag number 'NFC-LUV'. That's all I know, Joe. But I'm not making excuses for being 6-6."

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

Advertisement
"Obviously Joe nobody is happy with how we played today, and we're not going to make excuses for it either. One thing that's been tough on the kids has been communicating with new coaches. In the past we've always had continuity on the staff and I think the players are having a hard time adjusting. They worked their tails off but we have to do better. But ultimately it's on me to get it fixed and to evaluate the communication infrastructure. We'll get it fixed and do what it takes to keep the program moving forward."

That's **** good I must say. I could actually hear him saying this.

That's **** good I must say. I could actually hear him saying this.
+

I know, I closed my eyes and actually heard his voice saying this... for FOUR FREAKIN' YEARS! Over and over again, like a broken record. The countdown has begun, 9 or 10 more months of this clown and he gets his walking papers.

Golden on why our first month will be the start of a failure of a season, probably right after the FSU game:
" You see Joe, this goes back to the beginning of the year and to our spring game. As you know it was and still is hurricane season in south Florida, so you can only imagine the ever-present threat of clouds surrounding Coral Gables. I'm sure a good amount of our players have felt that spectre too. Besides this, we still have to deal with fans who simply don't support the program. Right now we need to do what's best for our guys to have the best shot to go out there and win. We have players who are working their tails off and bought into the system. All we need now is for more fans to say " hey, things are hard, but I stand with the U". We need people to acknowledge the progress that has been made and stand with us through adversity. I'm confident we'll maintain the forward course of this program. You know we were 15th nationally in defense last year right Joe? We've gotta maintain that!"

Advertisement
Back