New Era for Canes Football

PittsburghCane

Redshirt Freshman
Whats up Canes Fam! This is a goodwill post more than anything. Just wanted to say how good it feels to be in this community at this time for this team! I have been a Canes fan since about 2002 (The Ohio State Championship game was the first Miami hurricane game I ever watched in earnest), so all I have seen for the most part is the struggle. So this past season and the changes the past few years have definitely been a light a the end of the tunnel kinda of time for real. I read Canesight for a while and it really is a blessing to have a site like this that pretty much is one of a kind as far as the amount of true insider info and passion for one team. All the info we have received on all of these soon to be Hurricanes, game break downs, prognostications, Gator and Nole tears, everything is a blessing.

We are about to sign our Inaugural Early signing period class, and one that may be a top 5 ever early signing class when we look back at it in 10-15 years. In following recruiting I have never seen so much talent in one group outside of a Nike Opening Roster (Team Savage Pro what up). We are literally signing a full offensive squad, and each player can both make an impact year one, have high ceilings, strong pedigrees and, from all I have read, are just good dudes. And the defense, though still taking shape, has the look of a revolutionary defense. Tall, rangy dbacks with build that can tackle. Perfectly built to combat a pass first evolution in football. Athletic and skilled pass rushers that bring a dog mentailty to the trenches and open minds to Coach Kool. And we got more to come (Shout out to Campbell, Chat, Carson and Surtain [Calling God]).

I just feel like the return on my investment over the past 15 years is coming to fruition and **** is it great to be a Miami Hurricanes. See y'all at the OB.

Advertisement
uWrKXha.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back