New DT offer (Sterling Johnson; North Carolina)

Advertisement
Oops! Just realized why he won't be coming to the "U"..He plays to much in the opponets backfield..Absolutely wouldn't work in our system of holding ground then attempt a tackle as you're run over 5 yards past line of scrimmage..

Wow how is it with a 5* dt who everybody here would love to have do we still have so much *****ing once again about why he wont come here? I swear this fan base man smh

Wow how is it with a 5* dt who everybody here would love to have do we still have so much *****ing once again about why he wont come here? I swear this fan base man smh

I think its ridiculous to not expect *****ing since we continue to strike out for elite DTs year after year. At this point, its would be considered delusional to hope for any elite DT to sign here. Just sign one and perhaps things will start to change around here.

Wow how is it with a 5* dt who everybody here would love to have do we still have so much ****ing once again about why he wont come here? I swear this fan base man smh

I think its ridiculous to not expect ****ing since we continue to strike out for elite DTs year after year. At this point, its would be considered delusional to hope for any elite DT to sign here. Just sign one and perhaps things will start to change around here.
So that means any thread about a stud dt should be a constant *****ing thread about how he's not coming and we suck? Does that not get very old and very annoying? Im not saying he's coming because theres literally a year before NSD so idk whos coming so whats the point right now in trying to predict?

Advertisement
So that means any thread about a stud dt should be a constant *****ing thread about how he's not coming and we suck?

Yes and I have no problem with that.

Does that not get very old and very annoying?

Its annoying that we keep missing on stud DTs.

Any other questions?

Last edited:
Wow how is it with a 5* dt who everybody here would love to have do we still have so much ****ing once again about why he wont come here? I swear this fan base man smh

I think its ridiculous to not expect ****ing since we continue to strike out for elite DTs year after year. At this point, its would be considered delusional to hope for any elite DT to sign here. Just sign one and perhaps things will start to change around here.

Many, if not most, of our elite DTs came in as other than elite. You never know who's going to blow up.

Lls brah said it's ridiculous to not expect *****ing cause we haven't landing a top DT..maan that sounded weak af. Don't need stars just gimme development over time and some more DT's that wanna play and play hard. Idc what anybody says if Bama only has 6 DL on roster and only 3-4 of em can really help you they would've given up big yardage as well. We'll be better up front, quote the kid if you want..

Advertisement

Or just win and anyone including an elite dt will be knocking at our door

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back