New DE offered.

Advertisement
280 already, looks like it's about 4-5 kids for the last DT spot.

Hunter, Harrison-Hunt, Egliogibe, Vilbert...This kid, etc...Someo bv more gettable than others.

Last edited:
Im guessing he is not signing early and will serve as the backup plan to all the guys on the board after the dust settles on NSD

Hunter, Harrison-Hunt, Egliogibe...This kid, etc...Someo bv more gettable than others.
Egboigbe is seen by the staff as a DE. The staff wants to take one big SDE. Its in between Eboigbe , Isaac , Vilbert.

Advertisement
Egboigbe is seen by the staff as a DE. The staff wants to take one big SDE. Its in between Eboigbe , Isaac , Vilbert.

Ya I don't believe that...Maybe they help the 1st year at SSDE, I think Egboigbe with that frame is DT all the way. Mcintosh/Ingraham, etc... type.

Last edited:
Ya I don't believe that...Maybe they help the 1st year at SSDE, I think Egboigbe with that fram is DT all the way. Mcintosh/Ingraham, etc... type.
I think Simpson has changed that mentality a bit. He likes bigger defensive ends. You never know though maybe he does move to a 3 tech down the line but for recruiting purposes per Ivins Miami is recruiting him there

I think Simpson has changed that mentality a bit. He likes bigger defensive ends. You never know though maybe he does move to a 3 tech down the line but for recruiting purposes per Ivins Miami is recruiting him there

Lot of times we tell kids what they want to hear. I mean I hear ya, I won't rule it out on J.E. (who is a long shot anyway and this prob a mute point), I just see a DT there. Certainly SSDE is a possibility too.

I can see why Jess likes this kid. His hand usage on some of those plays was nice. He also plays smart following the pulling OLine and making plays when unblocked instead of just blasting upfield and taking himself out of the play. At DE, he took on double teams as well and fought through.

Jess seems like a run first kind of Dline coach. Stop the run and then feast when the offense is in known passing situations.

Advertisement
He's a 3/4 DE imo. If I were him I'd choose Bama, if I were Ingraham I'd choose Miami. We need guys though, so we'll see if he comes, then he's my guy 100.

Has Ivins said we are recruiting Isaac as a SDE? Seems odd since he’s about Bogle’s Size

Has Ivins said we are recruiting Isaac as a SDE? Seems odd since he’s about Bogle’s Size
He mentioned him there. They do look about the same size. Isaac a little taller and a bit heavier at this point but not as big a eboigbe or Weaver

Advertisement

Hunter, Harrison-Hunt, Egliogibe, Vilbert...This kid, etc...Someo bv more gettable than others.

Vilbert? The kid who is unsure about taking an OV to UM?
That guy?
Lol

Advertisement
He's a 3/4 DE imo. If I were him I'd choose Bama, if I were Ingraham I'd choose Miami. We need guys though, so we'll see if he comes, then he's my guy 100.
not true, just about the same height as Garvin coming out of highschool, but weighs about 15 pounds more. he is more of a chad thomas.

not true, just about the same height as Garvin coming out of highschool, but weighs about 15 pounds more. he is more of a chad thomas.
My opinion is not true? Okay, lol. Thats just like your opinion man.

Advertisement
Back