New DE in the Picture

jkaz1

Senior
Per 24/7 we're in talks with another DE.

Not a subscriber, but it's a picture of a DE from the same team as Johnson from the UA game.

I'm guessing it's K'Lavon Chaisson out of North Shore HS (Galena Park, TX), a football factory.

Listed at 6'4" 220.

Someone mentioned that Kuligowski wrote about him in a tweet earlier in the week.

Ranked the #5 DE per Scout....

Advertisement

Not a subscriber, but it's a picture of a DE from the same team as Johnson from the UA game.

I'm guessing it's K'Lavon Chaisson out of North Shore HS (Galena Park, TX), a football factory.

Listed at 6'4" 220.

Someone mentioned that Kuligowski wrote about him in a tweet earlier in the week.

No way we're landing that beast.

Anyone know what the VIP note says? I love that the staff is determined to not settle for average players to fill roster spots

Listed at 6'4" 220.

He had it down to Texas or LSU just a few days ago.

Advertisement
Landing another DE wpuld allow us to slide DJ inside and pair him with Ford.We seem to be recruiting more DEs than DTs and DTs is where we could be in trouble in 18,if DJ grows into a DT that would be a be a big help.

Advertisement

Listed at 6'4" 220.

this

Advertisement
My artistic interpretation of the article "NEW DE IN THE PICTURE":

Screen Shot 2017-01-05 at 5.45.23 PM.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back