NEW DE DARRIUS LIGGINS

Advertisement
lol what...man what are you talking about...dude calm down...

the kid may not even visit...I read the article on Friday..they are just trying to do more for this
whack A$$ 3-4 scheme and d-line the kid is definitely redshirt material...

Advertisement
there is a lot hostility because there's a couple of clowns that like to start drama for no apparent reason.
this guy has claimed that kaaya, thomas, and yearby was flipping lol

Advertisement
Meh. I don't ever bash kids, but odds are if the kid can play and he is from Oxford, Ole Miss and Miss State make their move.

Meh. I don't ever bash kids, but odds are if the kid can play and he is from Oxford, Ole Miss and Miss State make their move.

decommited from MSU....wanted to take OVs

Listed finalists on Rivals are Southern Miss and ULaLa...no reported offer from Miss State or Ole Miss.

If I am wrong then I gladly take it back. But if that is really our competition than something is wrong with this picture.

Advertisement

Listed finalists on Rivals are Southern Miss and ULaLa...no reported offer from Miss State or Ole Miss.

If I am wrong then I gladly take it back. But if that is really our competition than something is wrong with this picture.

Some kids who decommit from a school and have "no interest" in that school later on sometimes get that whether its true or not

I would say pass on this kid, he seems a stiff based on highlights.

This article pants a picture of him being cut loose because they felt he would take to long to develop. I also think they are making room for 2014 DE Grant Harris.
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20131214/SPORTS05/312140040/Pulled-scholarship-offers-adverse-effect

Go Canes

Advertisement
We're heading into signing day battling some monster programs like La Laff, Georgia State, Western KY, and Hawaii for some recruits. Get the duffle bags out, men, because it's gonna be some nasty bidding wars.

We're heading into signing day battling some monster programs like La Laff, Georgia State, Western KY, and Hawaii for some recruits. Get the duffle bags out, men, because it's gonna be some nasty bidding wars.

We've obviously spent a majority of this years duffle bag money on chad, kayya, and yearby were scraping the nickels together now

Advertisement
Back