New DC next year if the unthinkable happens?

filmcane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Diaz appears to be dead man walking, but I will say that no matter what happens for the rest of the season, if he somehow survives, will he fire his DC and hire someone who knows what they are doing?

Any indications or insider info on what he will do about DC if he survives? Which he hopefully, won't.

Advertisement
You know he is the DC and HC. I would think stoops would be the DC. Nobody is coming from outside for dead man walking

You know he is the DC and HC. I would think stoops would be the DC. Nobody is coming from outside for dead man walking

Shoop*. And sure they would. But, by all accounts, he didn’t want to do this long-term, regardless of how this season went. So yes, if something miraculous happened and this team won 10 games in a row to end the season and Manny wasn’t fired, I’d fully expect someone else to be the DC next season.

if Diaz somehow survives
UM announces Manny Diaz will return in 2022 ...

CanesInSight

⬇️

crowd riot GIF

JRS for home opener

⬇️

Lonely Euro Cup GIF by UEFA

Advertisement
We don’t have anymore spots.

He was banking on himself fixing the Defense, well the whole team got worse..

Last edited:
Shoop*. And sure they would. But, by all accounts, he didn’t want to do this long-term, regardless of how this season went. So yes, if something miraculous happened and this team won 10 games in a row to end the season and Manny wasn’t fired, I’d fully expect someone else to be the DC next season.
My bad shoop.. didn’t sound right when I said stoops.

If he did survive being fired and put Shoop as the DC who does he then fire from the staff. They are at the max limit of coaches now so to hire 1 you must fire 1

Advertisement
If he did survive being fired and put Shoop as the DC who does he then fire from the staff. They are at the max limit of coaches now so to hire 1 you must fire 1
This won't happen obviously, but if he's retained i guarantee at least one of the assistants will leave on their own. Everyone knows this is a sinking ship.

That would be interesting. Supposedly Shoop only had a 2 year contract with Michigan, so he should be available to be a coach next season, no?

Bah, why am I even bothering, Manuelita Diaz will never get it. He should've gone to Temple and learned how to be a HC. **** you Blake. **** you.

manny will call himself out, cite his lack of results, punch himself then fire himself

then he will rehire himself as danny miaz

only an order for an involuntary psychiatric examination will stop him
Danny Miaz as an alter ego is good. I like it

Advertisement
Danny Miaz as an alter ego is good. I like it
he'll claim to be mentally disabled and that to fire him will be a violation of the Americans With Disability Act

he'll come to games with a service duck to really milk the insanity angle

Advertisement
It's not like Patke is coaching LBs right now either..... Shoop has been a DC, I'm sure he can coach LBs and Aristide is our OLB coach now
Striker is a nickel. I can see Shoop coaching nickel. He’s not gonna coach LB if he’s never done it before.

As for what Patke doesn’t do idk that’s another conversation

Advertisement
Back