New Coornidators/ Position coaches

villain

Redshirt Freshman
Who are some coordinators/ positiom coaches that the new coach should try to bring in. Cause the Canes need to hit on all cylinders to bring this program to prominence.

Ed Orgeron Defensive/ Mario Cristobal Offensive

Advertisement
Who are some coordinators/ positiom coaches that the new coach should try to bring in. Cause the Canes need to hit on all cylinders to bring this program to prominence.

FFS

U serious?

It was just a suggestion. Does anyome have any other ideas for the coaching staff. Not head coach but the staff

Advertisement

Haha. So a guy who has never been a DC and a guy who has never been an OC.

Good plan.

Mario only if he accepts the same position he has at Bama. OL and asst head coach. **** give him recruiting coordinator to get him more money idc. He is not qualified to be the HC or coordinator.

He could even be TE instead of OL. But I would like to keep Larry Scott.

off Coor = Ken Dorsey ( brings NFL QB coaching)
Def Coor = Dave Aranda ( from Wisconsin, he has had a Top 10 defense the last 4 years)
DL Coach = Kevin Patrick ( monster recruiter and very good talent developer)

LB coach = Scott McCurley ( Green Bay Packers asst LB Coach.)
Green Bay Packers Coach McCurley

I doubt Mike Barrow comes back to UM for a assistant position, he has better coaching opportunities in the NFL and I believe he if does return to college it will be for a Def Coor position.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Mario has never been a coordinator.

HC/OC Rob Chudzinski (3.0 mil per year)
TE/Asst HC Mario Cristobal (gonna have to outbid Bama to keep him. Might take a million dollars. Make him head coach in waiting when Chud goes back to NFL in 5 years)
QB/OC Ken Dorsey (Can get him out of Carolina at a reasonable price)
RB Undetermined (Stick an ace recruiter in this spot. Ice Harris is a loser. Couldn't even land his son. Offer Coley demotion which he wont take)
WR Kevin Beard (played for Chud and has great local ties)
OL Mike Sullivan (current asst OL coach for Titans. Former Cane and badass coach.)

DC DJ Elliot (gonna have to buy him from Stoops at Kentucky. He was a grad assitant at Miami in 2001)
DL Kevin Patrick (was recruiting coordinator at USF. Stud coach)
LB Mike Barrow (must be brought back from Seattle)
CB Mike Rumph (only reason he is not already on staff is that loser Paul Williams. No brainer from American Heritage)
S Hurlie Brown (I like Hurlie and I think h would fit well with new staff)

Barrow will never be a coordinator.

off Coor = Ken Dorsey ( brings NFL QB coaching)
Def Coor = Dave Aranda ( from Wisconsin, he has had a Top 10 defense the last 4 years)
DL Coach = Kevin Patrick ( monster recruiter and very good talent developer)

LB coach = Scott McCurley ( Green Bay Packers asst LB Coach.)
Green Bay Packers Coach McCurley

I doubt Mike Barrow comes back to UM for a assistant position, he has better coaching opportunities in the NFL and I believe he if does return to college it will be for a Def Coor position.

Go Canes

Mario makes 650k at Bama.

The reason Chud makes sense is that you can get him for 3 mil per and you don't need to spend on an OC.

Coley makes 750k right now. That money can be spent on Cristobal.

Advertisement
Mel Tucker would be a good DC (scared Mario would be the one to bring him though). Herman would bring in Todd Orlando as DC, Dave Wannstedt would be up there for a few candidates as DC.

As far as OC no idea.

Mario makes 650k at Bama.

The reason Chud makes sense is that you can get him for 3 mil per and you don't need to spend on an OC.

Coley makes 750k right now. That money can be spent on Cristobal.

Coley makes 500k I'm pretty sure.

Advertisement
Coley makes 750k as hard as it is to believe.

He was making 500k at FSU and we had to give him raise.

Ironically, the only reason he is here is Cristobal.

Dave Wandstedt is not taking a college coordinator job.

Mel Tucker would be a good DC (scared Mario would be the one to bring him though). Herman would bring in Todd Orlando as DC, Dave Wannstedt would be up there for a few candidates as DC.

As far as OC no idea.

Dorsey is not ready to be an OC unless he is working under a head coach that is also an OC.

Advertisement
Back