New Commit OTW?

Advertisement
Live look at @Canes Brotherhood reading this thread...

9F56BFDF-0C51-43FA-986E-F295691B5ECC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol, nah chalking it up to another guy who thinks he has sauces and in the end doesnt know ****.
He never said anything about the date or who the player was.

Footballville is legit, he's on campus all the time even when he's not filming & he actually does have connects on the staff. He's covered HS football for years now & knows literally hundreds of prospects, many of whom he's covered & known since 8U pee wee ball.

He wouldn't have tweeted that unless he heard it from the staff or directly from the kid himself.

People act as if players don't inform staff or others before they make an actual announcement lol.

Footballville is legit, he's on campus all the time even when he's not filming & he actually does have connects on the staff. He's covered HS football for years now & knows literally hundreds of prospects, many of whom he's covered & known since 8U pee wee ball.

He wouldn't have tweeted that unless he heard it from the staff or directly from the kid himself.

People act as if players don't inform staff or others before they make an actual announcement lol.

How the **** do you know everything you know El? God **** football encyclopedia.

Advertisement

I swear Footballville is on this board or the WEZ. All the players know him personally.

I never said he had sources but others on here claimed he does. He might know people but i highly doubt any coach would want someone outside staff publicizing a future commit.
Being discreet helps helps you keep sources.
Watch this I predict we’re going to get a new commit soon. How did I do? Smdh

Advertisement
Back