C CANESCANES All ACC Joined Oct 6, 2024 Messages 5,174 Feb 27, 2025 #9 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... Great quote
Hoyacane1620 Heisman Winner Premium Joined Feb 3, 2018 Messages 32,610 Feb 27, 2025 #14 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand...
Golsen82 Senior Joined Mar 4, 2016 Messages 13,859 Feb 27, 2025 #18 Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... Well in his defense Mertz said the team didn't need to prepare for Miami. Guess that included coaches
Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... Well in his defense Mertz said the team didn't need to prepare for Miami. Guess that included coaches
Mikesmith29150 Judah Joined Jul 5, 2012 Messages 3,080 Feb 27, 2025 #19 Tha Hoyacane1620 said: Click to expand... Our bag was heavier
MikeyCanez Sophomore Joined Dec 28, 2018 Messages 742 Feb 27, 2025 #20 No hate because I wouldn't expect the coaches to respond any other way than how they did, but god**** it if these answers aren't the most boring, canned responses I've ever heard. The press conference circle jerk remains undefeated.
No hate because I wouldn't expect the coaches to respond any other way than how they did, but god**** it if these answers aren't the most boring, canned responses I've ever heard. The press conference circle jerk remains undefeated.