New Cleats?

CaneQueDrew

Recruit
I know I saw someone mention that we might have some special jerseys for the LSU game, but did anyone pay attention to the cleats that they were wearing for practice today? Looks like it may be a special colorway. Kind of like the "Miami Nights" colors for the Miami Heat.
Cleats.PNG

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m more of a Nike fan than Adidas, but those are nice. And it’s practice, so why not?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love talking about uniforms. It’s the reason I don’t blame Golden for the down years. The uniforms they supplied his teams were awful!

I love talking about uniforms. It’s the reason I don’t blame Golden for the down years. The uniforms they supplied his teams were awful!
Boy I bout down voted the **** out of this...then I realized I was being an overly-sensitive prlck and you were being sarcastic.

Advertisement
I wondered who stole my daughters flag football teams cleats. And the whole time I thought FSU were the only ones caught up in shoe crimes.

Even if they are. They should never be seen again.

I know you don’t feel that strongly about it, because despite all the matt talk, I don’t actually think your ghey.

Did you ever give a shlt about how your practice cleats looked? Cause they get to looking like shlt after just a few practices.

Advertisement
Back