New CFB stat website

Advertisement
Impressive site at a glance. I'll give it a closer look when time permits. Thanks for sharing!

Advertisement
Full mobile version launches in about 3 weeks. They will be constantly adding functionality, so keep an eye on it.

Politicane check our wins and losses. I think we lost twice on the road (KSU and ND) and once at home (UNC). Site reporting two losses at home.

Full mobile version launches in about 3 weeks. They will be constantly adding functionality, so keep an eye on it.

Amazing site.

Check out the offense defense by quarter comparison for Miami.

Fisch seems to get us to good starts and then the O slows down until the 4th quarter.

No D ofrio's D just sucks for 4 quarters

Advertisement
Good catch Bennu. Fixing it now. I think ND as a neutral site game was somehow defaulting to show up as home rather than away. Going to make it default to away game category as a neutral site game. Thanks so much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing site.

Check out the offense defense by quarter comparison for Miami.

Fisch seems to get us to good starts and then the O slows down until the 4th quarter.

No D ofrio's D just sucks for 4 quarters

You know why? We come out throwing down field in 1st quarter then we run safe supposedly high percentage plays... then when we nee to score for real in the fourth we start throwing downfield again

Lmao.

Minus 32 differential in the 2nd quarter and minus 21 for the 3rd quarter.

Pure corching in effect.

Anyone heard of an in game adjustment?

Advertisement
Back