New Canes Football Video šŸ”„

Advertisement
B74D3AB6-6A61-40BB-A756-9884E59F9825.jpeg

I'll back up this uplifting video when we start winning the big games, let alone win our conference. Not being negative but being positive. WATCHING this little video, looks like we won 8 national championships. Walk the walk and TALK the TALK. Go CANES.

I'll back up this uplifting video when we start winning the big games, let alone win our conference. Not being negative but being positive. WATCHING this little video, looks like we won 8 national championships. Walk the walk and TALK the TALK. Go CANES.
I love the videos but they don't have the same spunk anymore. Until we r elite

Advertisement
Great video. Excited about the progress weā€™ve made with the roster and coaching staff. We have terrible spoiled fans that canā€™t for a moment appreciate anything good. Not even a simple video that should bring a feeling of pride. When we win this year, those same ā€œfansā€ will wear the most gear and talk the most ****. Pathetic
Beat the **** out of Alabama and shut these people up! 15-0 šŸ˜œ
4618034A-A689-4F69-8385-7370A59D427F.gif

Last edited:
how can this video show love to Goolius Boozler but not Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace?

Tell us more about laserdisc technology pop pop.

Advertisement
Basically anything that get our team pumped to take there training to top 10 play GO FOR IT.

GOCANES

So your feeling like this

Go Canes

THE TRUTH IS, SOME FANS HATE THIS PART OF MIAMI HURRICANE HISTORY....MOST CURRENT FANS DONā€™T KNOW THE FEELING OF GOING TO THE OB, NOT TO WATCH A FOOTBALL GAME...BUT TO SEE VISITING TEAM GET CURB STOMPED FOR 4 QUARTERS OF DOMINANCE... I ACTUALLY LOVE, EMBRACE AND MISS THOSE DAYS BECAUSE THIS WAS OUR IDENTITY...OUR CALLING CARD...BUT WHAT WAS HATED MOST BY THE ENTIRE COLLEGE FOOTBALL WORLD WAS THAT WE BACKED THAT TRUCK UP ON AND OFF THE FIELD...AND TALKED TONS OF TRASH DOINā€™ IT...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back