New Brad Kaaya Rivals article

Advertisement
Basically he is getting close to committing. Likes that Miami isn't playing games. Other teams slow playing him

He wants to commit in June
We lead
USC and Cal are sending letters but probably waiting to see him at one of their camps to offer.

Basically he is getting close to committing. Likes that Miami isn't playing games. Other teams slow playing him
This is why I don't get into he's playing UM and just waiting for more offers to go somewhere else because for 2 months UM has been real with him and teams on the West Coast who should know everything about him won't offer? I just can't seem him not being ****ed off about that

Advertisement
This is why I don't get into he's playing UM and just waiting for more offers to go somewhere else because for 2 months UM has been real with him and teams on the West Coast who should know everything about him won't offer? I just can't seem him not being ****ed off about that

Well, it didn't effect Skai Moore.

Well, it didn't effect Skai Moore.

He had a choice of Rutgers or South Carolina.......who would you choose?

Advertisement
I am not gonna lie those Jersey Girls are seriously talented they have some skills that will make you forget your own name let alone theirs. I can't blame Skai for picking them over South Carolina (never had the pleasure of S. Carolina woman, though I hear the lady Tigers at Clemson are very nice).

Go Canes!

I'd take Rutgers, too. There is probably a large sofla contingent on that team. School is near NYC, etc.

Columbia, otoh, is a world class dump of a city.

I'd take Rutgers, too. There is probably a large sofla contingent on that team. School is near NYC, etc.

Columbia, otoh, is a world class dump of a city.

Rutgers' location is not much better. NYC isn't that close and where Rutgers is in Jersey is not exactly an urban paradise.

Advertisement
Rotgers is nasty
Had a few 100 good times there, god bless the rail, stuff your face and the melody and court tavern
But it's no charming town
Anyone who'd choose UR over USC needs their head examined

Advertisement
Back