New Barry Jackson

Advertisement
Mesidor came here to play DE. He said he did not want to play DT like he was forced into his Soph year, due to West Virginia's lack of DT's.

Advertisement
Forgot how many transfers Mario brought in. Excited to see how improved DL talent and overall scheme make the LBs look vs last year.
The competition is going to be fierce. He brought in a **** ton of guys lol I forgot myself the other day.

My only concern is how many injured players return healthy and can stay healthy.

With the guys that were out with injuries returning and the portal transfers, we are going to have solid 2+ deep depth at every position including LB.

IMO, the LBs that will play are (in no order) Caleb Johnson, Gilbert Frierson, Keontra Smith, Chase Smith, and Waynmon Steed.

That's 5 capable LBs I'm very comfortable with.

I expect at least 1 of the following 3 to be a contributer other than special teams. The question marks are:

Wesley Bissainthe - Is he ready with enough weight and strength as a true freshman?

Avery Huff - Has he turned the corner? Can coach Strong get him to reach his potential?

Corey Flagg Jr. - Has he improved physically enough to see the field with more athletic peers at his position?

At the end if the day, I think we have a roster that can contend for an ACC title this year. Not National Championship level, but a solid roster that will look very different from the Spring game.

There aren't many holes if any. There's just a bunch of unknowns that will sort itself out. Keep in mind the transfers and the improved coaching at all positions.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Ironically Barry goee to message boards
Cribby............Barry Jackson the master of regurgitation..........nothing original as a journalist......rather gets thoughts and ideas from a website and then put some spin on it.......lazy journalism at it's best, empty rhetorical content at it's worst.. Meh.....
Sign Language Asl GIF by Sign with Robert

Advertisement
Ironically Barry goee to message boards
I mean why not lol he gets paid to skim these boards do some light background checking as I’m sure he gets a small sliver of a scoop from his own connections and then runs with it.

Collects a check and pays his mortgage off of it good for him

I mean why not lol he gets paid to skim these boards do some light background checking as I’m sure he gets a small sliver of a scoop from his own connections and then runs with it.

Collects a check and pays his mortgage off of it good for him
I personally don’t care, I know there’s media on here , some even follow me and others. I’ve never lost sleep over Barry or anyone else. It was just a joke.

Advertisement
Respectfully, who gives a **** what Don Bailey thinks? He has been blowing sunshine up our collective *** forever, which I understand as he is an alumni, homer, and paid employee.

I will tell you he will take care of your flooring needs - make sure you got that UM diploma visible - got a great discount without even asking. And the work was timely and well done.

Advertisement
Back