New Barry Jackson blog

do people even know hat 7% even looks like?

An athlete does not need to be 7%. in fact it would hurt him to be that lean. it is not healthy to be 7%

Advertisement
"This should tell you about Dallas’ hunger: He texted Dugans before he signed and said: “Make me great. Don’t let me slack.”"

It's this attitude that will bring us to greatness once again.

Its the talent not the attitude I could tell dugans that but I prolly run a 5.8
ODB got the worst attitude but he can ball because of gods gifts

The combination of attitude and talent is what creates champions. Plenty of talented dudes out there who are living under a viaduct because they didn't have a winner's approach.

Homer may have only fumbled once in a game, but i bet the ball has popped out a few times in practice. There's a reason that Malcom was on KO returns.

You're just guessing, with nothing to back you up. Numerous sources have claimed that Chocgray had a real issue dropping the ball in practice. Which supposedly is one of the reasons he couldn't get in a game. I think we would've heard from these same sources about Homer

Sad thing is that it will soon morph into an internet fact that Homer is a fumbler.

Homer may have only fumbled once in a game, but i bet the ball has popped out a few times in practice. There's a reason that Malcom was on KO returns.

You're just guessing, with nothing to back you up. Numerous sources have claimed that Chocgray had a real issue dropping the ball in practice. Which supposedly is one of the reasons he couldn't get in a game. I think we would've heard from these same sources about Homer

Sad thing is that it will soon morph into an internet fact that Homer is a fumbler.

It's already an internet fact that McCloud has a higher ceiling than Shaq and Pinckney, and will ultimately prove to be the best of the bunch. And that McDermott looked awful at LT last season.

Advertisement

An athlete does not need to be 7%. in fact it would hurt him to be that lean. it is not healthy to be 7%

7% is great for a skill position guy. You don't usually have problems until you get bellow 5%. That doesn't sound like much of a difference, but it's real hard to do.

7% is great for a skill position guy. You don't usually have problems until you get bellow 5%. That doesn't sound like much of a difference, but it's real hard to do.

Getting to 7 ain't easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back