New banners to hang from SLS rafters in 2016 per Blake James

Advertisement
Great photoshop as his last tweet is June 8th. A+ for creativity and selling us as the sad part is nobody would put it by him

I saw it. He has since deleted it. That was probably some intern in charge of his twitters.

Naw, I think somebody hijacked his tweet account, then unleashed that photoshop!
might have been a plant from the WEZ or that banned dude from here, lol

Advertisement
I'd personally like to see player's backpacks, pencils and papers hanging in the rafters.

Guys, it's not real. Look at the one that says, Citrus Bowl Runner Up. That means we lost, and no AD, no matter how awful they are, will celebrate that. It is funny as ****, tho. Great work! My head hurts from LOL.

Haha. Post of the week. IF these actually got hung up.... oh man.... Where's the one "We almost beat FSU"?

Advertisement
Someone should actually make banners like this and hang them over the rails at our first home game. It would be hilarious. Would just drive Blake and the admins nuts.

The fact that some of you think it's real is very telling.

About them? Or about UM? Because while some people may be gullible, I'd argue the way UM athletics have been ran recently I'm not sure why it would be fair to expect it to be dismissed immediately as obvious bull****.

Advertisement
The fact that some of you think it's real is very telling.

About them? Or about UM? Because while some people may be gullible, I'd argue the way UM athletics have been ran recently I'm not sure why it would be fair to expect it to be dismissed immediately as obvious bull****.
This. If I weren't in the WEZ I would have believed it. That's how ****** our sports culture is.

If anyone is still wondering, whoopingcane was the one who originally found this on Blake James' twitter. Not sure why the tweets were deleted.

Advertisement
Anyone see/hear about this yet? Surprised this isn't getting more attention on social media.

I guess we're openly embracing mediocrity now.

Blake James ‏@CanesAllAccess Jun 1

New banners to be displayed inside Sun Life Stadium in 2016. Celebrating the past, looking towards the future. #BuildingChampions

golden_office_zpshpifvuhz.png
How abou a sign that reads, "still undefeated at Greentree"

Really guys? Are you actually thinking that is really happening? Relax and laugh a little, geez! As I said, it is sad we have to find laughs and good times (about our team) this way, but it is reality. Laugh and hope brighter days are on the horizon. You will have a better day I promise. #BBB or #AnyoneElse

I would like to think this is a joke, but James, Golden, administration, and BOT are all sucks jokes that this could be true. Love the Bowl runner-up thing. Like "hurrah, we loss."

LOL! It sucks that I now can laugh at the train wreck that is my team. But it's real! I will never give up on the "team" or players, or institution, etc.... But Corches, AD, Admin, BOT.......Dueces $%^&*!!! I still think we come back someday, so at some point hopefully, I will get hopes up again. I am ready for disappointment to follow. Only hope we pull through it next round. Fat Al failed! (past tense)

You speak for me.

Advertisement
Back