New banners to hang from SLS rafters in 2016 per Blake James

So you thought it was real?

c686ab146a19bd5c77d421ca5377cba5.jpg

Aren't you a Golden slurper?

Knockout. Checkmate. Game over. Are you following a script? Reference my Twitter for answers.

I don't subscribe to forum groupthink--I think for myself. Try it one day. I don't fall into any of your categories. Drop the labels. People like you revert back to the pro/anti Golden argument when they've already lost. It's like the days of McCarthyism. Call someone a commie and hope the angry mob takes care of rest.

You're weak. Hit the gym.

6-7.

The script! You're following it!

At this point I'm thinking that you're actually retarded. So, that being the case, I apoligize if I have offended you. The mentally changllenged deserve to be respected just like those with normal mental capacity. I hope you seek and find the help you need so that you can become a useful member of society. Thankfully, today, there are several opporunities for the mentally challenged. I hope a door opens for you; and that you make the most of it.

Not offending at all. In fact, you calling me a ****** for "believing" this thread is rather interesting considering there is zero evidence in this thread that says I did. So who really is the ******?

And yes, a Golden slurper calling someone else a ****** is funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back