New Auburn DC?

Pruitt and Muschamp are both Saban guys. It's kinda pathetic seeing everyone trying to do what Saban does.

Pruit, Muschamp, Jimbo, McCelwain, Smart are all Saban guys.

Seems like they could all be having a reunion in the SEC at one point.

Eventually all SEC teams have HC from the Saban tree.

It will then be referred to as the

Saban
Everything
Conference.

Advertisement
Pruitt and Muschamp are both Saban guys. It's kinda pathetic seeing everyone trying to do what Saban does.

They keep forgetting jts sabans ability to recruit and that's it. Theh think because u pluck a coach from him that they will turn to bama lol. Its saban not his team

Saban has no ability to recruit. Winning and dominating does it for him. LOL at thinking Saban is some salesman. You really have no clue how football works outside of Dade county, do you?

That insulting manner seems familiar. Did you get plastic surgery and new ID?

They keep forgetting jts sabans ability to recruit and that's it. Theh think because u pluck a coach from him that they will turn to bama lol. Its saban not his team

Saban has no ability to recruit. Winning and dominating does it for him. LOL at thinking Saban is some salesman. You really have no clue how football works outside of Dade county, do you?

Saban has such a warm and winning charismatic personality. You must be mistaken.

Why do you need a good personality to recruit? Saban's winning is what makes him such a good recruiter. Saban has ability to recruit bc he wins games.

He goes in and says "Look at all these ******* games I win"...

and really there's a huge gray area with this... Plenty of teams win that dont recruit like Bama.. Oregon, Utah, Boise St have all had runs winning alot of games and never had a top class..

Serious question...why do you think Chip Kelly could never pull the classes Saban does?

That's why im laughing at UGA. they plucking coaches from Bama and think they will have the same level of success.....I don't think its going to end well for them

I think getting Richt out of there was just what UGA needed. He was stale there and after many many years of under achieving, was good for UGA to let him go. Great move by UGA.

I'm on the fence about Kirby Smart for UGA. COuld do great things, could do nothing. Its hard to tell what a coach from under the Saban School of Assholery can do until they get the chance. In some cases I think Saban is the crutch that these assistants hide their shortcomings on. A roster of talent from top to bottom would make D'No look like a competent DC.

Advertisement

Saban has such a warm and winning charismatic personality. You must be mistaken.

Why do you need a good personality to recruit? Saban's winning is what makes him such a good recruiter. Saban has ability to recruit bc he wins games.

He goes in and says "Look at all these ****ing games I win"...

and really there's a huge gray area with this... Plenty of teams win that dont recruit like Bama.. Oregon, Utah, Boise St have all had runs winning alot of games and never had a top class..

Serious question...why do you think Chip Kelly could never pull the classes Saban does?

My answer:
People who play good football generally dont want to live in oregon
* SEC Bias. Recruiting class rankings are B.S. i NEVER look at them...why?...Because they are solely based on SUBSCRIBERS....
sec schools have maniac fans, huge subscriber bases...any kid offered by those schools are instant 3-4 star kids.

* I dont understand why our fans dont get it either....because it happened with us at a time after our chip...literally any bum we offered were instant 4 star guys no matter how bad they were...

I just watch film.....Sean Spence and Denzel Perryman were 3 star kids for times....those kids walking thorugh their high school doors as freshman were above 3 star level recruits. My film dont lie....we have had kids like Perryman considered a 3 star kid..with offers from the big schools...but because of his solid commitment to um...would never get thje extra stars thus improving the team rankings.

Right now if Shaq Quarterman was to decommit and list hjis top 3 as Bama, OSU, another huge fan subscriber team..e would instantly be a 5 star recruit.

He goes in and says "Look at all these ******* games I win"...

The first thing that comes to mind is location. I'd say a majority of 4 and 5 stars are in the south east... if you're a recruit from GA, FL, LA would you go to Tuscaloosa or Eugene?

We are also talking about a traditional power that claims 14 National Championships and a coach who has won championships (with 2 different schools) compared to a coach and school that has 0.

Flip coaches... tell me would anything be different... if Chip had rings and was at Alabama he'd pull the same kids Saban does now.. Put Saban in Oregon and he would'nt pull half the kids he does at Bama. Their "recruiting ability" IMO wouldnt matter.

Advertisement
Back