New all Green Uni for Toledo?

Advertisement
No, uniforms got left in Orlando. Wearing last years feathers.

We were supposed to wear Green tops, White pants, Black socks & shoes for Toledo.

Don't know if anything has changed since then.

Never been a fan of the monochromatic look no matter who wears them.
I'd rather be like a Bama, USC, Michigan. With very few exceptions same uniform year in and year out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Green tops and everything else white. We were going to go black cleats but they said we didn't get a chance to break them in so they had to go white.

Advertisement
I'd rather be like a Bama, USC, Michigan. With very few exceptions same uniform year in and year out

Bama and USC are two of my least favorite uniforms. Bama units are boring as **** and USC color combination is putrid.

Sorry if I missed this discussed, but I remember seeing this earlier in the year. Are we still wearing them this week?

Link to Uni Combos for the Toledo Game
University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

Go Canes
Yeah, that's what I always thought...it's supposed to be green jersey and pants for Toledo.

It won't be. They changed the all-green to the Syracuse game

DIuSZ0vVoAM9R5T.jpg

Advertisement

I agree in general, but I will say that I don't mind the storm troopers for a road game every year or two.

I also agree with the same uni sentiment. I'll take orange jerseys and white pants for every home game in perpetuity. That said, Im slowly descending into "old guy" territory. I think today's kids enjoy the Nike-esque uniform combos.

I'm hearing Jersey color to be determined but so far Green cleats. Orange Socks with black pants.

Advertisement
Back