New addition to the S&C team.

Advertisement
He ended up at North Greenville University and won a division 3 championship. He was an egotistical douchebag that believed the job was going to be given to him at Clemson, he was hated by his teammates.
That also makes sense lol. Heard about the North G thing, didn’t hear the ego. Not surprised kid was the best QB South Carolina ever produced at the time lol.

His brother is the QB for the Gamecocks Jake Bentley his dad Bobby Bentleyy was his coach in HS at Duncan-Byrnes and now is a TE coach for the Gamecocks

How his last name is Dodd and the rest of the family name is Bentley is beyond me lol

That ain’t his “daddy, daddy”

That also makes sense lol. Heard about the North G thing, didn’t hear the ego. Not surprised kid was the best QB South Carolina ever produced at the time lol.
Bro, they had an annoying commercial with him about how "willie loves his chicken." Hahaha they truly believed around here that he was gonna win a natty for them. Byrnes high school is one of the few schools that would recruit around here at the time so I went on this big run winning state like 5 years straight. Now other schools are doing the same and they added some other schools to their region which has given it more parody.

I live 15 mins away from Clemson, I also know a guy on their recruiting staff. Clemson paid under Tommy Bowden, but it wasn't nearly like it is now. DaQuan Bowers received a brand new Ford explorer and Ricky Sapp had a donk, but now? Tajh Boyd had a brand new Camaro, DeShaun as well. They are straight banking now. I knew it was only a matter of time before Clemson jumped into the bag game. Its football first at the school, the professors won't even shut up about it in class.

Advertisement
I live 15 mins away from Clemson, I also know a guy on their recruiting staff. Clemson paid under Tommy Bowden, but it wasn't nearly like it is now. DaQuan Bowers received a brand new Ford explorer and Ricky Sapp had a donk, but now? Tajh Boyd had a brand new Camaro, DeShaun as well. They are straight banking now. I knew it was only a matter of time before Clemson jumped into the bag game. Its football first at the school, the professors won't even shut up about it in class.
Facts

Advertisement
Back