New ACC rules

Advertisement
The Carolina schools will get the high end communication devices

Miami's will be provided from Radio Shack
1708017027962.png

The Carolina schools will get the high end communication devices

Miami's will be provided from Radio Shack
Find me a free standing Radio Shack........you get a $1....they tried rebranding and call it "The Shack" but since 2015 they are gonzo.......and only trying to sell product on line.........out of of El Salvador...Unicomer Group...so Mario would have a little difficulty getting communication devices...... a good no go.....
200.gif

Find me a free standing Radio Shack........you get a $1....they tried rebranding and call it "The Shack" but since 2015 they are gonzo.......and only trying to sell product on line.........out of of El Salvador...Unicomer Group...so Mario would have a little difficulty getting communication devices...... a good no go.....
200.gif
Explaining his joke really makes it funnier. Thank you for your service

Advertisement
How about creating a Mario rule that if there’s less seconds on the play clock than on the game clock the game is automatically over and no kneel down is necessary….Could be called a safety rule preventing someone from getting hurt with a DL and an OL playing patty cake and one of them throwing a shoulder out of place….

200.gif
There’s a store in the former Midway Mall/Mall of the Americas on Flagler next to the Palmetto

IMG_2825.png

Advertisement
200.gif
We have one in our town. Might be the sole survivor.

200.gif

Somehow i feel like you've been holding this arbitrary information about Radio Shack in for a long time. Its almost as if any other moment would have been extremely awkward and random.

You need to get on your knees and gravel @CaneFanWNY , feet for releasing that accursed demon from your spirit, heathen.

Bow Down GIF by King of Boys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Football gets worse every year.
Why is this making football worse? If a coach can communicate directly with QBs, that eliminates most signals, which means what Michigan did won't have any value. Communication devices should have been allowed in college football DECADES ago.

Why is this making football worse? If a coach can communicate directly with QBs, that eliminates most signals, which means what Michigan did won't have any value. Communication devices should have been allowed in college football DECADES ago.
Communicatiom devices are fine. It's a general commentary on the product.

Advertisement
Back