New 2022 LB offer EJ Lightsey

Advertisement
Definitely getting good offers here recently, most in Georgia. Simpson is putting in a lot of time up there evaluating kids? Hope we’re also keeping tabs out in Texas as well. I like Lightsey’s HS tape. Identifies well and relentless to the ball carrier. A lot of those early highlights he caused fumbles or had a pick.

Advertisement
I'm a speed *****. He definitely is fast to the ball. Forget weights, we need more speed at LB. This kid fits the bill.

Advertisement
EJ Lightsey from Fitzgerald High School in GA. High school is known for producing D1 talent. 6’2 210 as of last measurement. Pretty instinctive LB that is a little raw. Good burst through the hole. Good open space tackler. Needs improvement in coverage but looks like he could be formidable. He played the edge a bit so he’ll probably be a strength coming downhill. Looks like a prototype 3-4 LBer.
Former gator commit. 247 say that an offer might be on the way for him.

Advertisement
Think I like the Dudley kid more. I wonder why Mario isn't really pushing there since he was once a OU commit

Advertisement
We need portal LBs like Tyrone Biggums need crack
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

His school Fitzgerald just won the AA state championship - I like they seem to be focused on guys from winning programs.

I was at there quarter final game. Was going to finals, but it was at 12, and I had to work. AA football is tough because the kids look so small. I think he's a take, but I worry about competition.

Advertisement
Back