New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far it seems we've passed on Jordan Allen and now Cull for the striker spot,makes you wonder who their top target at that spot is.

Advertisement
Singletary and Wilson will be the final pieces to our db class

We still need a striker.

Carter - 5th year SR
Frierson - 4th year SO
Chase Smith - FR

We could easily lose both Carter and Frierson, which leaves Smith as the only returning Striker. We need to either recruit 2 from HS or the portal, or get them through position switches like James Williams or Harrell, which then reduces depth at other positions.

We still need a striker.

Carter - 5th year SR
Frierson - 4th year SO
Chase Smith - FR

We could easily lose both Carter and Frierson, which leaves Smith as the only returning Striker. We need to either recruit 2 from HS or the portal, or get them through position switches like James Williams or Harrell, which then reduces depth at other positions.
Only need one....We most definately can move Harrell Or James to the spot.

So now i kind of understand why they want more of a cover type there....After Carter and Frierson leaves every one at the position will be real big cats.

Advertisement
Only need one....We most definately can move Harrell Or James to the spot.

So now i kind of understand why they want more of a cover type there....After Carter and Frierson leaves every one at the position will be real big cats.

It looks almost certain that a second year will be our starting striker in 2022. Either Chase stays at striker and starts or James Williams moves to striker and starts while Chase move to LB.

Maybe I’m too hard on Harrell and K Washington. But I don’t see them as good enough to hold off Chase and JW.

Advertisement
Back