New 2021 QB offer Kai Millner

Advertisement
Finally!

I been waiting for us to offer this kid, he's got lighting quick release, good accuracy & nice natural arm talent. Love his improvisational skills & the way he uses his mobility to extend the play. The throw @2:01 on his Junior tape was impressive.

Had 2,387yds 31TD's & 6INT's at 64%cmp his Junior year at Higley, he's another very good QB out of AZ that along with TX is a state that produces gifted passers every class.

Yall know I been pounding the table for us recruit TX & AZ heavy for QB's, they play very competitive ball & are very well coached especially in AZ. They run college level offenses in High school, so they hit the ground running once they get to the next level & can usually play early on.

Would definitely try get this kid if we can't flip Milroe or Davis. Still hope we offer guys like Sawyer Robertson, Kaidon Salter & Kyron Drones.

Finally!

I been waiting for us to offer this kid, he's got lighting quick release, good accuracy & nice natural arm talent. Love his improvisational skills & the way he uses his mobility to extend the play. The throw @2:01 on his Junior tape was impressive.

Had 2,387yds 31TD's & 6INT's at 64%cmp his Junior year at Higley, he's another very good QB out of AZ that along with TX is a state that produces gifted passers every class.

Yall know I been pounding the table for us recruit TX & AZ heavy for QB's, they play very competitive ball & are very well coached especially in AZ. They run college level offenses in High school, so they hit the ground running once they get to the next level & can usually play early on.

Would definitely try get this kid if we can't flip Milroe or Davis. Still hope we offer guys like Sawyer Robertson, Kaidon Salter & Kyron Drones.
Man Gilbert AZ seems to always put quality QBs into college, they must have some really good coaching over there.

Advertisement
Finally!

Read somewhere you should always see if a QB can complete 60%+ of his passes, if not then most likely its a no go

Love the offers going out all over the country to guys and not just FL particularly south ******* Florida.

East St Louis has a qb that committed to Missouri and just picked up an offer from Michigan State. Who knows if he will end up at QB (He is 6’0). If he was 6’2-6’3 he’d definitely be a high 4 star. I know I love that school and love talking about the studs there so forgive me for the continuous posts on those guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I imagine it will be hard for us to pull him away from Herm and co but film is impressive. I still prefer one of the big TX 3 (Nussmeier, Milroe, Davis).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back