New 2021 DB offeree Dunn has basketball tie to UM, will be in Miami area this weekend

View as article
According to the OSU board reporter, Wilcoxson is a take for them - It was also said that the OSU staff is holding off a couple of guys from making a commitment. Seems like he may be one of them - at least until he actually visits campus..
Just wonderful smh

Advertisement
They are a machine right now but it is pretty easy to see why if you are willing to be objective. I live in Columbus. They have tremendous facilities and a top notch staff across the board with proven records of development. They are the kings of the Big Ten and don’t appear to be going away with Ryan Day, who might be the next big time innovative offensive coach. OSU is also the equivalent of a pro team here. The kids are treated like royalty and they have plenty of opportunities after they leave school.

And, as much as people focus on weather, the climate here is pretty good most of the year and Columbus is an emerging city with a lot to do. I hate the Buckeyes, but they aren’t going away.
But it's not like they're a flash in the pan program. They're a ******' BLUEBLOOD!!!! Big time players from all over the country have been choosing to be Suckeyes for 100 years, it's never gonna stop. It didn't stop before or when we were the undisputed kings of CFB, so why would it ever stop. Personally I never had a problem with them until the Fiasco Bowl, they were alright before then. We've gotta get our **** together internally to make ourselves the more attractive option to the majority of the incoming impact players, like we did when we got our nuts out the sand the first two times...

But it's not like they're a flash in the pan program. They're a ******' BLUEBLOOD!!!! Big time players from all over the country have been choosing to be Suckeyes for 100 years, it's never gonna stop. It didn't stop before or when we were the undisputed kings of CFB, so why would it ever stop. Personally I never had a problem with them until the Fiasco Bowl, they were alright before then. We've gotta get our **** together internally to make ourselves the more attractive option to the majority of the incoming impact players, like we did when we got our nuts out the sand the first two times...
Of course they aren’t a flash in the pan. They recruited at a high level in the 90’s under a total boob in Cooper. That has gotten way better under Tressel, then Urban, now Day. They are the best they have ever been.

I was born in Toledo and spent the first 21 years of my life in Ohio before I moved to Coral Gables for law school. The best view of Columbus is in the rear view mirror. I’ve posted this before - you can dress it up, throw in some nice chain restaurants, and keep preaching quality of life. It will always be a 3rd tier hole as far as I’m concerned (no offense to people who live there). And the students may be the most obnoxious in the nation outside if Gainesville.

Of course they aren’t a flash in the pan. They recruited at a high level in the 90’s under a total boob in Cooper. That has gotten way better under Tressel, then Urban, now Day. They are the best they have ever been.
I know you know their status. I was speaking to those who truly feel like the Suckeyes have no business getting elite guys. The amazingly delusional among us. The only way they're not gonna get elite cats is if they fold the program immediately. Even during the Cooper era, their rosters were full of DUDES. He just couldn't win the only game that matters up there. ****, do you know how many schools would kill for their "lean years"? If the Devil appeared in Pat Fitzgerald's or Mark Stoops' office and said I'll make it where your team goes 11-1 to 9-3 every year for the next 8 seasons, They'd prick their fingers and ask where do I sign?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know what the **** there selling but ohio state is killing it in recruiting just like north carolina.
Ohio State and LSU are developing DBs and safeties going high in the draft. It’s hard to fight a kid who has dreams of the NFL. If Miami starts to do that then slowly it will change

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back