New 2015 offer

Advertisement
Nice looking Kid! I FWIW, wouldn't mind this kid being recruited on either side of the ball, but IMO, his future is definately on the Defensive side of the ball.

Love the fact that we are all over these 2015-2016 kids already, seems like the staff is putting in work and evaluatiing a ton of kids.

Love the fact that we are all over these 2015-2016 kids already, seems like the staff is putting in work and evaluatiing a ton of kids.

I feel like after all the bull**** in this past cycle the staff is back with a vengeance, recruiting double time

Advertisement
I've posted on about every "new offer" "2015 kid offered" thread created today and all of them have the same thing in common..they play with a sense of urgency and SWAG..man I swear this class is setting up to be epic..there's no way we fall flat on our faces with any scenario in this class unless we just miss on everybody and that's just not going to happen seeing as though D'No cant recruit every state for us! Too much talent in this class to miss on all your targets. 18-20 big time get program back in the ballgame type talent in this one.

I feel like after all the bull**** in this past cycle the staff is back with a vengeance, recruiting double time

I slightly disagree with both of you, the staff is f n up again, one no one is signed out of a stacked class and two guys like khalid magee, devante davis, ronnie huggins, bruce davis, and carlton davis should be offered, not big name guys be they produce on the field maybe better than the known guys.

Tom VanHaaren @TomVH · 18h
DB Shaun Crawford says he will also be visiting Miami in June. Hasn't talked to Hoke yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back