New '16 Qb on campus today...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys I know its the off season but are we really talking about a walk on? What's next long snapper talk?

anything happen? is staff interested him as walk on

Comes from a wealthy family. Saw him play several times in HS, he has good pocket presence.

i saw just about everyone of his senior year games. he was a decent high school QB, he does not belong at UM. he is there to take snaps in practice and hopefully his dad will give some money to the program, which he did at columbus.

Advertisement
We would have won at least 4 more games if Tucker had been playing over Brad

He probably won't ever be anything more than a scout team QB. But having good practice depth is valuable in preparing a team. Also keeps from overworking key contributors during practice week.

But really, if his dad just decides to become a big athletic contributor (or this kid after inheriting daddy's money), that is probably a big potential impact to the program.

He probably won't ever be anything more than a scout team QB. But having good practice depth is valuable in preparing a team. Also keeps from overworking key contributors during practice week.

But really, if his dad just decides to become a big athletic contributor (or this kid after inheriting daddy's money), that is probably a big potential impact to the program.

name the IPF after him lol

Advertisement
Lol. But seriously look at his film. Kid is at least a project player. When's the last time we had 2's and 3's with a big arm like his, much less walk on players. The leve of competition creeping up and I think it's great for the Qb room...

Gonna be a big time guy for us. Very excited.

Lol. But seriously look at his film. Kid is at least a project player. When's the last time we had 2's and 3's with a big arm like his, much less walk on players. The leve of competition creeping up and I think it's great for the Qb room...

I've watched every play he's played, and I see a headier, more accurate Brock Berlin.

I hope the kid beats out every QB that's coming in, Some other posters here are real jagoffs. Yes you're right, it's great for the team.

Advertisement

I've watched every play he's played, and I see a headier, more accurate Brock Berlin.

No not Berlin. I see Chris Walsh without the hitch in his throwing motion.

Last edited:
Top practice players add consistency to a program. To help in drills with a guy who can really throw it matters. And then have a guy who is willing to be that back QB's that many of the great Pro's have said was so important to their game prep is priceless. Take these walk on all day long.

Will he ever start? Most likely not, but a football team is made up of more than just starters. He could be somewhere else on scholarship, but he came here for whatever reason. Sure, it isn't something to jump up and down over, but there's also no reason to take a dump on him either. Those doing so couldn't even make it on a team as a walk on, so there's no reason to talk **** about him.

Advertisement
Back