2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How do you know he didn’t schedule it? Do you have personal access to his travel itinerary for the next month?
I don't. Sheesh. Don't be so dense.

At the time I made the post, Pyburn (or any news outlet) had not reported an official visit to Miami. Therefore, UM fans were triggered once they read that he was adding an official visit to a school not mentioned in his "Final 2" within hours after announcing that Top 2 and without giving Miami an official visit. It seemed misplaced and odd.

Is it so difficult to comprehend why people were annoyed?

Wiltfong just dropped an article on 247. No mention of visiting Miami next weekend…but looks like he’ll be at FSU on Friday and then Auburn again later in the weekend.
Jesus these last few days have been a whirlwind...if this is the case, he's Auburn bound. But if he ends up taking that OV to Miami...we're looking better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is it weird? The kid went from zero recruiting buzz (committed to Minnesota) to enjoying the process now as a late bloomer. He blew up and is now taking visits, not sure what's weird about it.
Drops a top 2 with auburn and Us, then decides to visit fsu... Then is trying to set another visit to us AFTER he commits.... Seems a bit weird to me lol

Jesus these last few days have been a whirlwind...if this is the case, he's Auburn bound. But if he ends up taking that OV to Miami...we're looking better.
This guys comes on the 28th then it’s an open and shut case Johnson, just sprinkle some crack on him and let’s get the **** out of here.

On a more serious note, the last big weekend was on the 10th and Rivera went 4/5 if you include Graves who was already committed. Take Barstool 💰💰💰 off the table and I’m confident he would have gone 5/5. The 28th is shaping up to be at least twice as big.

Advertisement
This one is definitely getting very weird... I'm not sure what's up. Something up! It's very fishy...
drowning help me GIF by Laff

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
This guys comes on the 28th then it’s an open and shut case Johnson, just sprinkle some crack on him and let’s get the **** out of here.

On a more serious note, the last big weekend was on the 10th and Rivera went 4/5 if you include Graves who was already committed. Take Barstool 💰💰💰 off the table and I’m confident he would have gone 5/5. The 28th is shaping up to be at least twice as big.
Solid Chappelle reference

“He’s still here” gets me every ******* time

Reactions: ben
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back