2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dan Morgan doing his recruiting pitch to him via Twitter, idk how to post it so one of you vets link the tweet in here

Don't really understand not taking the official...hopefully Mario can convince him to use it this weekend. If not, it's all Auburn...again.
It was already explained, he could only be there for a day that doesnt constitute as a official visit

Advertisement
It was already explained, he could only be there for a day that doesnt constitute as a official visit
No i meant: why only take an unofficial and leave the official unused?

Unless he’s already made up his mind and he’s all auburn.

We really need to get him on campus for OV, if that doesn’t happen this isn’t looking good.

Advertisement
Hear me out. Kid supposedly loves the “Weapon X” position they are selling him on at Auburn. He saves the official to hopefully see how he’s actually going to be used once the DC is in place.
It's funny you say that... I just read somewhere else where a UF is telling Perkins he was going to be Weapon X... Apparently, we need to use superhero terminology...

The logical guess here is Auburn unless he OVs, which would make it obviously us.

Advertisement
Maybe Mario has reason to feel good about the Abor kid committed to the taint...?

Thereby telling him to hold off on his official, just throwin it out there...

Advertisement
So this kid came down on his own dime, raved about our coaches, and ya'll think we have no chance?

Just yesterday on here it said he was coming back next weekend for an OV. Did this change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back