2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Is Jacksonville different than Miami? Sure. But it is definitely not Auburn, Alabama.

Tell anyone from the south that Jacksonville is country and they will laugh in your face and spit their dip in your bottle for making the comparison.
Exactly. City folk think because they see trees everywhere that it’s country.

Advertisement
Loving Auburn so much he was in the Flo chat hanging out Friday night.
1642311647413.gif

Advertisement
Then you don’t really know what country is. You’re talking to a guy that owns hunting land near an all black town with the lowest crime rate in GA, one sheriff deputy, and the nearest super market if you can even call it that is a Piggly Wiggly. We also own land on the Tennessee/GA line where people live the same way that this particular town lives.
You’re talking to a dude who grew up in SW Ohio, with family all overt Kentucky and Georgia. Just because you’re naming more bumblef*ck places doesn’t mean that Jacksonville isn’t country. People from Duval are bumpkins.

You’re talking to a dude who grew up in SW Ohio, with family all overt Kentucky and Georgia. Just because you’re naming more bumblef*ck places doesn’t mean that Jacksonville isn’t country. People from Duval are bumpkins.
With all due respect, If you consider Jville bumpkinville then you don’t know what bumpkinville really is. Anybody that actually knows what I’m talking about when I mean bumpkinville will absolutely agree. There ain’t a soul in Jville struggling to find a Walmart or a Publix within 15 minutes of their home.

With all due respect, If you consider Jville bumpkinville then you don’t know what bumpkinville really is. Anybody that actually knows what I’m talking about when I mean bumpkinville will absolutely agree. There ain’t a soul in Jville struggling to find a Walmart or a Publix within 15 minutes of their home.
It’s bc it’s southern so they think it’s country.

Lol the point is completely over your head but you got it.

Advertisement
With all due respect, you're mistaking population for culture in this case. Duval is COUNTRY AF. North Florida as a whole is South South Georgia or South Southeast Alabama. It is what it is.

There's a million people in Duval County, so yeah, there's gonna be a Walmart or Publix within 15 minutes of their homes, but the cultural norms there are always gonna be more similar to a little country town like Jennings or Live Oak than SoFla will ever be. Dade's population is 3:1 to Duval's and I'll bet the ratio of people who eat chitlins is 3:1 in favor of Duval over Dade. I've spent many summers of upbringing on the Westside and across the Clay County line in Orange Park, so I'm hella familiar. I've been in summer camps and played sandlot with early and mid 90's version 10, 11 year old Jack Pyburns, he's a country boy, nothing wrong with that. I haven't been up there in about 18 years but again, I'd bet there's more than one country FM station in the JAX market. Kiss FM is hangin' by a thread down here.

I know what a bumpkinville is. My maternal grandma was born in and grew up with Ray Charles in Greenville, Florida. It's less than 750 people there. Some real one stoplight ****. Go outside in Madison County, take a shovel or a spade and scoop up some dirt. You're gonna see red clay, just like in Georgia. Do the same thing in Jville and tell me what you see...

With all due respect, you're mistaking population for culture in this case. Duval is COUNTRY AF. North Florida as a whole is South South Georgia or South Southeast Alabama. It is what it is.

There's a million people in Duval County, so yeah, there's gonna be a Walmart or Publix within 15 minutes of their homes, but the cultural norms there are always gonna be more similar to a little country town like Jennings or Live Oak than SoFla will ever be. Dade's population is 3:1 to Duval's and I'll bet the ratio of people who eat chitlins is 3:1 in favor of Duval over Dade. I've spent many summers of upbringing on the Westside and across the Clay County line in Orange Park, so I'm hella familiar. I've been in summer camps and played sandlot with early and mid 90's version 10, 11 year old Jack Pyburns, he's a country boy, nothing wrong with that. I haven't been up there in about 18 years but again, I'd bet there's more than one country FM station in the JAX market. Kiss FM is hangin' by a thread down here.

I know what a bumpkinville is. My maternal grandma was born in and grew up with Ray Charles in Greenville, Florida. It's less than 750 people there. Some real one stoplight ****. Go outside in Madison County, take a shovel or a spade and scoop up some dirt. You're gonna see red clay, just like in Georgia. Do the same thing in Jville and tell me what you see...
Just because people walk around talking in southern accents blasting Luke Bryan in a pickup truck doesn’t make it Bumpkinville lol. It’s like trying calling Davie Bumpkinville. It’s simply not true. The culture in Jville is not even close to anything in Bumpkinville. You don’t even know if Jack Pyburn is “country”. He goes to one of the most expensive private schools in the state so I doubt it heavily.

If Jville is bumpkinville then Davie, Coral Springs, Margate, Coconut Creek, and the western part of Palm Beach county are all Bumpkinville too.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Lol. A 100 likes to you for giving us the Duval/Dade chitlin eatin ratio

Danny Brown Vice GIF by DANNY'S HOUSE

Advertisement
Duval n South Florida.

I remember Grad Bash (hs sr year).....A lot of our dade n broward schools were up there the same time as them.....

It was a riot n we got in their head. lol It was the worst they linked schools from down here where most of us already had connections from going to the same middle school so we automatically linked and mobbed together. You heard DUUUUUUUVALLLL...N THEN WE CAME THRU. LOL

I remember when we went to Pleasure Island(when it was still a thing) sr yr and yea, Duval came thru tryna pop froggy and our ring leader looked back at us and was like “hey, we all from Dade” so our Broward asses were from Dade that one time..

I remember when we went to Pleasure Island(when it was still a thing) sr yr and yea, Duval came thru tryna pop froggy and our ring leader looked back at us and was like “hey, we all from Dade” so our Broward asses were from Dade that one time..
So Duval had y’all so scared you guys decided false claiming for alliance purposes was the best bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back