2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? The Bolles school in Jville right in the Saint Johns river. There’s nothing country out there unless you start heading way east or cross the river.

Some of you dudes from South Florida need to leave this place and experience the world.
Jacksonville is the smallest feeling "big city" that I've been to in the country. And I was there for 4 years in college.

Advertisement
He's a country kid, wont be surprised if he's more comfortable in middle of nowhere bama at a southern school vs miami. Mario needs to put on that hard sell, lets see how it plays out...
Just tell him that our campus is located at Davie Road & Orange Drive. Have Mario and the boys there to greet him with cowboy boots with stirrups and 10 gallon hats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are you talking about? The Bolles school in Jville right in the Saint Johns river. There’s nothing country out there unless you start heading way east or cross the river.

Some of you dudes from South Florida need to leave this place and experience the world.
Bolles is a pretty expensive private school. I don’t know this kid personally to speak on him, but you are right that Bolles is definitely predominantly not “country”.

Bolles is a pretty expensive private school. I don’t know this kid personally to speak on him, but you are right that Bolles is definitely predominantly not “country”.
I believe Goodby is like 15 minutes south which isn’t known for being too country either if I remember correctly.

Miami and Jacksonville couldn’t be any more different.

Jackville reminds me of new orleans/baton rouge...

Used to love going to wet n wild for memorial day bag some dimes then watch Duval vs Dade square up at the the mickey d's along with other counties getting in the mix.

I don't know if it's still like that but it always seemed like Dade and Duval had tension back in the day.

Why fly to Europe? LOL

Not Europe lol EPCOT

Epcot-Entrance-2019-002.jpg

Advertisement
I told my mom one year when I was younger that if I ever thought Epcot was fun to take a pistol and bring me out to the woodshed. I never want to be so boring that I think Epcot is fun.
I only go to Epcot for Food and Wine. We go with our kids that are in their mid 20's and have a blast. The rest of the park is beyond meh.

Jackville reminds me of new orleans/baton rouge...

Used to love going to wet n wild for memorial day bag some dimes then watch Duval vs Dade square up at the the mickey d's along with other counties getting in the mix.

I don't know if it's still like that but it always seemed like Dade and Duval had tension back in the day.
Duval n South Florida.

I remember Grad Bash (hs sr year).....A lot of our dade n broward schools were up there the same time as them.....

It was a riot n we got in their head. lol It was the worst they linked schools from down here where most of us already had connections from going to the same middle school so we automatically linked and mobbed together. You heard DUUUUUUUVALLLL...N THEN WE CAME THRU. LOL

Advertisement
Duval n South Florida.

I remember Grad Bash (hs sr year).....A lot of our dade n broward schools were up there the same time as them.....

It was a riot n we got in their head. lol It was the worst they linked schools from down here where most of us already had connections from going to the same middle school so we automatically linked and mobbed together. You heard DUUUUUUUVALLLL...N THEN WE CAME THRU. LOL

Were you up there in 02'? My God if worldstar was up back then I'd have a billion views. It was one of the livest brawls I ever seen.

Duval vs Dade, Leesburg vs Orange, Pinellas vs Hillsborough, and some other crews going ham at the McDonald's and the gas station next to it.

For a good 20 min too I still got the footage back home. Surprisingly no gunshots but man one dude got dunked in a trash can... another dude head railed into a jeep then got beat with a gas pump 🤣 🤣 🤣

The worse was two chick's fighting over a dude at the gas station. You can hear sirens a distance away so the guy they fighting over hops in an escalade on the passenger side his chick gets behind the wheel about to take off the other girl hops in front of the escalade talking big **** the guy slaps his chick in the face and tell her run that b*tch over or u done too fvck that h*e.

Man she hit that gas hard and spun off on the girl like she ran her over then flooded the tires and spun off on top of her and the chick that got ran over was a bad yella bone I mean fiiiiiiine n thick af.. man she was messed up skin peeled and tire tracks all over her 😬

Me and the fellas ended up running back inside the McDonald's (mind you it's still like six other fights going on too) and mingled in the crowd upstairs with the arcade until the scene was clear then we took off back to Polk County

One of the best days of my life all that pootang **** near naked in wet n wild my lawd like freaknik in Daytona lol

I can’t imagine thinking Jacksonville ain’t country. 😂
Then you don’t really know what country is. You’re talking to a guy that owns hunting land near an all black town with the lowest crime rate in GA, one sheriff deputy, and the nearest super market if you can even call it that is a Piggly Wiggly. We also own land on the Tennessee/GA line where people live the same way that this particular town lives.

Last edited:
Then you don’t really know what country is. You’re talking to a guy that owns hunting land near an all black town with the lowest crime rate in GA, one sheriff deputy, and the nearest super market if you can even call it that is a Piggly Wiggly. We also own land on the Tennessee/GA line where people live the same way that this particular town lives.
Thank you. Is Jacksonville different than Miami? Sure. But it is definitely not Auburn, Alabama.

Tell anyone from the south that Jacksonville is country and they will laugh in your face and spit their dip in your bottle for making the comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back