2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats like saying were beating out Auburn for players like Ladson and Kelly. Losing out to Auburn for players geographically connected to a school isn't a major loss to me.

Well, 2 played for Mario and all at positions of need (assuming DJ goes home). I understand what you're saying, but 0-3 sucks and IF they pull Pyburn it's 0-4 against them.

Advertisement
Well, 2 played for Mario and all at positions of need (assuming DJ goes home). I understand what you're saying, but 0-3 sucks and IF they pull Pyburn it's 0-4 against them.
So DJ is a rumor but not committed.

Jones.

Who was the third?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This site always has to have a boogeyman. This year it’s Aubrin.
Aaaa Wow GIF by TikTok Italia

Advertisement
He's a country kid, wont be surprised if he's more comfortable in middle of nowhere bama at a southern school vs miami. Mario needs to put on that hard sell, lets see how it plays out...
What are you talking about? The Bolles school in Jville right in the Saint Johns river. There’s nothing country out there unless you start heading way east or cross the river.

Some of you dudes from South Florida need to leave this place and experience the world.

What are you talking about? The Bolles school in Jville right in the Saint Johns river. There’s nothing country out there unless you start heading way east or cross the river.

Some of you dudes from South Florida need to leave this place and experience the world.

Dude you could be standing in front of city hall in downtown Jax and its still country AF lol.

Advertisement

Right. Maybe he wants to experience something new? Not the same old ****.

M’ba? Lol, that was dead before Mario got here.If you want to call the portal dt a loss cool , even though he went home. I’ll give ya that but m’ba is juat not accurate. Missouri was probably the biggest threat to Auburn.

Not calling it a loss. dude was asking who was the DT that signed with Auburn that we were after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back