2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was definitely the Mullet Method. But Gaypier would require Pyburn to drive to Gainesville and workout for him first... ;)

Clock is definitely ticking on this one. I've heard Gapier requires all new recruits to submit a resume w/ at least two professional references, 30 minutes of game film, an additional 30 minutes of film analyzing the game film, and verified measurements (signed and notarized).

Advertisement
Clock is definitely ticking on this one. I've heard Gapier requires all new recruits to submit a resume w/ at least two professional references, 30 minutes of game film, an additional 30 minutes of film analyzing the game film, and verified measurements (signed and notarized).
LOL. Is this an inside joke or something about Napier and his recruiting philosophy?

Not sure why we would waste our time with this kid. With that said, Mario is the sort of coach that can convince to sign with Miami.

247 Wiltfong Update:

-Jacksonville (Fla.) The Bolles School 2022 defensive lineman Jack Pyburn tells 247Sports he’ll visit two schools this weekend.

The 6-foot-3, 255-pound Pyburn will make his way to Auburn on Friday and stay through Saturday before heading over to Miami on Sunday and staying through Monday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They really are starting to get on my nerves.
The back end of the weekend visits has been very good to us since Mario (witness Moss). I'd rather get him second. I wonder how many officials he has left though after this weekend?

Definite take, hes got an old school hard driven mentality that will elevate those around him especially in the weight room
even if Defense doesnt work out here i could see this kid being the next Ty Wise or Bret Romberg here

Advertisement
The back end of the weekend visits has been very good to us since Mario (witness Moss). I'd rather get him second. I wonder how many officials he has left though after this weekend?
Oh I completely agree. Just with them snagging those two DTs and now after Pyburn and DJ James, getting sick of them. Not to mention the crap they pulled with Height a years back.

Oh I completely agree. Just with them snagging those two DTs and now after Pyburn and DJ James, getting sick of them. Not to mention the crap they pulled with Height a years back.
I'm actually salty about them taking Tennison from us, but in the end, that worked out and we ended up w/Williams.

The thing I wonder about Pyburn is his ceiling. Is he already maxed out from a potential and size standpoint or does he have significant room to grow? From his interview last night, he already sounds like a workout warrior.
Bump, for those in the know like @Liberty City El or @gogeta4 , is this kid close to maximizing his ceiling already in HS?

Advertisement
Must be for the 3* kids....because I guarantee you the 5* CB from Lakeland or any other 5* or high 4* kids are doing that.

Napier better hurry up and realize that he's not at ULL anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back