2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
How did he place 3rd in wrestling at state going 4-1 it seems on the year? Do they not have sectionals/district meets to qualify you for state down in Florida?

Advertisement
The guy is a workout freak. It seems he gonna get bigger. He said he is 263 now. He probably gonna be a DE or a pass rushing DT. I thought he was gonna be a LB but listening to him talk about his weight he probably gonna have another growth spurt. So yeah no LB

I want this guy. Looking at his Twitter, he's loves Napier and the Gators. I mean ****, bolles is essentially the HS Florida Gators. Would thing he'd go there if possible.

Advertisement
I want this guy. Looking at his Twitter, he's loves Napier and the Gators. I mean ****, bolles is essentially the HS Florida Gators. Would thing he'd go there if possible.
Seeing as how Bolles, the school, is an extremely expensive private school. I’d say it is more like the HS Miami Hurricanes.

But, to your point, the whole city is majority Gators, so yeah, it’s an uphill battle anytime they are involved with a player here.

I don’t think he’s been recruited by UF yet though, but obviously things can change.

Advertisement
After watching his highlight.... another 44 came to mind... violent hitter
622034.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back