2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This not an offer related to moss imo. This dude may grow into a interior dlineman honestly since he’s 265 already and doesn’t necessarily have the length you want on the edge
Nah, you know, every time we offer a lower recruit, that automatically means we lost out on a bigger fish. Cause that makes perfect sense each time.

Do I see a Dan Morgan type hitter ?

Love his point of crushing impact ,I like it very much I can see what Mario sees .

Pure hitter, solid base feet under him to apply hit , neck bowed and wraps and feeds very well .

He’s grounded in basics , tremendous field presence as play unfolds very little thinking awesome eye hand coordination.

Pure impact ball player.

Want him 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys there is no way he is a MLB at already 255. Like none hahaha
He overpowers w/ a bullrush. Takes a false step when he rushes, which slows him down. No lateral quickness. Can't play in space for nothing. Maybe he can craft out his own niche in the right D, but this thread is really weird because I swear people were crying over slow LBs for the last 3 yrs

Advertisement
So everyone in the film is sped up or just him? Answer that one. Wake me up in the morning. Geez.
Only a few clips were sped up and yes, everyone. One where he dove at the QB and got the sack fumble and recovered it is sped up.

He overpowers w/ a bullrush. Takes a false step when he rushes, which slows him down. No lateral quickness. Can't play in space for nothing. Maybe he can craft out his own niche in the right D, but this thread is really weird because I swear people were crying over slow LBs for the last 3 yrs
Can't get much worse than Flagg...

you responded to someone saying there's no way he plays LB by saying we want fast LB's. This kid, as previously mentioned, almost certainly won't play LB

Advertisement
He isn’t a LB. Don’t know where all the LB talk is coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back