2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers fan here.

Sir you must be crazy.

Because I see it too.

(I also think we all agree that we don’t think he will be TJ Watt great but that we can all see similarities other than the shade)

He has strong, violent hands and is relentless.
I’m not saying that he will be as good, but there are similarities. He seems like he can move inside and out and be a valuable piece in a multiple defence.

Advertisement
Don't think I saw it mentioned that he's a Minnesota commit. His tape and stats look pretty good, I'm not going to go crazy like some of you guys but worst case he looks like a good special teams player and depth. Always in favor of crazy bad *** white boys tho!

Advertisement

He has strong, violent hands and is relentless.
I’m not saying that he will be as good, but there are similarities. He seems like he can move inside and out and be a valuable piece in a multiple defence.

That's not TJ Watt

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel it's a MLB offer
265 lb MLB?

mr. mackey office GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Not sure about competition level and overall athleticism but gotta respect the fact that he celebrates like he just killed a dude and scored a TD after every play in that Highlight reel lol.. At least he seems pretty aggressive. But honestly don't see it as a EDGE here. Maybe a run stopping ILB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back