Never Tweet Recruits

hcanes100

24k+ of useless posts
Premium
Man, there are some fuggin dumbasses out there..... Never tweet recruits...

6.png

Advertisement
I like this though, Hester doesn't troll or get into it like some recruits would. Anyway I think he's still a Cane regardless he's one of those kids that loves the Miami weather

Advertisement
Yall reading it wrong. The 76ers avi is for the guy that messaged him. Hester's avatar is him in the Canes uniform.

Advertisement
Tyler Odems []_[] ‏@O_Dawg48 7m
To those followers who tweeted to me. Im not sure I'm allowed to reply to you. I mean no disrespect by not replying to your tweets.#Canes

JESUS CHRIST FOLKS!!!!! If you are tweeting recruits, you are really creepy and creating an NCAA violation! Don't do it.

Tyler Odems []_[] ‏@O_Dawg48 7m
To those followers who tweeted to me. Im not sure I'm allowed to reply to you. I mean no disrespect by not replying to your tweets.#Canes

JESUS CHRIST FOLKS!!!!! If you are tweeting recruits, you are really creepy and creating an NCAA violation! Don't do it.

Smart kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as the tweets are positive i see nothing wrong with reaching out

You don't find it creepy that you are tweeting a 17 year old kid who you don't know or will ever meet in life?? Leave these kids alone smh grown men trying to be cool or friends with kids they don't know lol... Get a life.

That 30 age girl who tweets and leads on Miami recruits needs to read this.

That girl SCARY.

twitter is the worst thing ever invented. imagine what these recruits think about some of the porsters....

Advertisement
Back