Never thought I'd see this day (ESPN ACC rankings).....

I canceled my ACC network. And I say everyone do the same. maybe that will send a message when no one in south Florida has the ACC network. Lol

Oooh, cancelling the ACC Network will certainly send a message to the admin.

Same with raising $495 via GoFundMe for a dumb banner. I'm sure they're shaking in their boots.

SEC schools have massive alumni bases donating millions upon millions of dollars annually—Miami fans are cutting the cord and paying planes to do pre-game flyovers no one pays attention to.

Money talks. The day Miami has an army of fans with open checkbooks demanding excellence, that's when you see change—and not before.

Advertisement
Oooh, cancelling the ACC Network will certainly send a message to the admin.

Same with raising $495 via GoFundMe for a dumb banner. I'm sure they're shaking in their boots.

SEC schools have massive alumni bases donating millions upon millions of dollars annually—Miami fans are cutting the cord and paying planes to do pre-game flyovers no one pays attention to.

Money talks. The day Miami has an army of fans with open checkbooks demanding excellence, that's when you see change—and not before.
I know you want nothing more then to stop the banner Hecht center mole but you can’t! It’s like the tide, you can’t stop what’s coming.

Advertisement
Back