Never Forget

CanesOverHere

HIT STICK, BUST D*CK, TALK SH#T
Banned
F#CK THESE MOTHER F#CKERS

ACB02805-B07D-462E-9D31-855BBBFDB987.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ugh! That was THE worst! Dreadful. Drove down from north florida for that **** too. Only good part of that game was getting my hands on an orange bowl seat. By which of course I mean I purchased one legally a bit of time after that game when the powers that be removed them and auctioned them off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel you, but that was our fault that game, lack luster effort, we didn’t protect our house that night.

All I remember about that game is it seemed like every ******* time they had the ball they we just driving down the field and scoring on us. We didn't stop them at all, but they stopped us. We didn't look like we belonged on a college field that night. This was the first time I ever felt sorry for fans that paid to see that. It was supposed to be a celebration and turned to a funeral. Even thogut we dropped 50 on them 2 years later, it wasn't the same

Advertisement
They win or even play in any meaningful, as in NC, games since then? No. That said, let’s bring lumber and lay 60 on the smucks.

I said this type of thing about never forgetting the LSU game in 05, before we played them this year.....

That loss to Virginia was easily one of Miami's biggest lows. I still can't believe the OB was closed out that way. That game makes a man effin weep.

I hope we pound them today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back