Neutral site games vs. UF?

CAN"T WAIT for Aug. 31, 2019 to extend our all-time series lead against the Turds.

Not counting UM's victories in the Sugar Bowl and Peach Bowl, there have been three previous "neutral site" game against UF.

1958: Jacksonville (Loss)
1959: Jacksonville (Loss)
1984: Tampa (Win)

1. For anyone who was there, what was the atmosphere like at Tampa Stadium in '84? Neutral site games can lack that fire sometimes, but was the place buzzin' like the Cotton Bowl does for OU-UT or the Gator Bowl for UGa/UFag? Were there a lot of Canes in the crowd?

2. How would you feel about regularly playing Florida in Orlando and/or Tampa but not at JRS or Gainesville? Would playing the Gaytors, say, twice every four years be worth it to you if the games were always at a neutral site?

Advertisement
Fvck neutral site games against the turds. They are scared to play away from the swamp especially against Miami. That's why they won't do a home and home series and why they won't play Miami every year.

I hate the neutral site games but I want the gators so much... if it's in Orlando we will damage their recruiting ties in that area after beating them.

Advertisement
CAN"T WAIT for Aug. 31, 2019 to extend our all-time series lead against the Turds.

Not counting UM's victories in the Sugar Bowl and Peach Bowl, there have been three previous "neutral site" game against UF.

1. For anyone who was there, what was the atmosphere like at Tampa Stadium in '84? Neutral site games can lack that fire sometimes, but was the place buzzin' like the Cotton Bowl does for OU-UT or the Gator Bowl for UGa/UFag? Were there a lot of Canes in the crowd?

2. How would you feel about regularly playing Florida in Orlando and/or Tampa but not at JRS or Gainesville? Would playing the Gaytors, say, twice every four years be worth it to you if the games were always at a neutral site?

It was easlily a 75/25 Uif crowd. They were stunned at the end and the int return for a TD was icing, I still LOL at the AD at the time Jankovich jumping up and down in the endzone.
And no on the regular neutral site game we don't need them anymore than they need us and we've proven our dominance over them...so they can eat a D.

Neutral sites are for b!tches. ND took advantage a few years ago. But $EC rarely venture away from their comfort zone, except LSU going to WVU a couple years ago. I want to SMASH them at The Rock and BURY them in the schwamp.

Was at the game. I was in Tech School at Kessler AFB at the time. Since it was Memorial Day I was able to fly down and met my brother and a friend. We had no tickets but we're able To get 3 from a canes fan on the the 50 yard line at game price.

My favorite part at the end of the game my friend yelling out in the middle of a group of gator fans, " the gators, grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory " Thought we were going to suffer bodily injury

Advertisement
Those pvssies are about to go through what we went through the last decade before Richt got here. The difference is they won't be on probation.

Unlike them, who felt they were doing us a favor playing us anytime they did. We should not make them feel like we're better. We should play them as many times as possible at any location. The more times we smash that POS program, the better!

I hate UiF more than any other program out there..their entitled fan base is the worst in the country. They act like they have more championships than Bama (only using Bama as example because UiF fans only count titles if they were recent. that was their argument against us up to recent when they relied theirs was a decade ago)

The point is, beat them into a pulp any chance we get.

Advertisement
We can play in a local park for all I care; I want blood! I don't want a 31-14 game, I want 63-0. I want Randy flipping through his playbook like D'Onofrio. I want Chad Wilson to put his face in his hands and then pretend like he was rooting for us the entire time, booing his own son. I want McHorseTeeth screaming at the top of his lungs yelling to himself. I want CJ Henderson to get thrown at 247. I want Brian Edwards and his gap tooth to get ran through by Lingard. I want Gaytor fans to start trying change that blue into green by throwing up on themselves in disgust. **** I hate them chumps.

At this point, I'll take a neutral site yearly rivalry game against UF if that meant no more games like Ark and App State on the road (Just askin for an upset by scheduling this kind of game).. use that road trip budget on UF not a **** sun belt team.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Was at the game. I was in Tech School at Kessler AFB at the time. Since it was Memorial Day I was able to fly down and met my brother and a friend. We had no tickets but we're able To get 3 from a canes fan on the the 50 yard line at game price.

My favorite part at the end of the game my friend yelling out in the middle of a group of gator fans, " the gators, grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory " Thought we were going to suffer bodily injury

You must have been in one of those long Tech Schools and got to Phase IV...or blew it off! Never got past Phase II since my tech school was only six weeks. You must have been frugal with that airman pay, ticket from Biloxi to Tampa probably wasn't cheap.

So much for the Air Force, here is the end of that game:

[video=youtube;vA0ftawzoS4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA0ftawzoS4[/video]

We can play in a local park for all I care; I want blood! I don't want a 31-14 game, I want 63-0. I want Randy flipping through his playbook like D'Onofrio. I want Chad Wilson to put his face in his hands and then pretend like he was rooting for us the entire time, booing his own son. I want McHorseTeeth screaming at the top of his lungs yelling to himself. I want CJ Henderson to get thrown at 247. I want Brian Edwards and his gap tooth to get ran through by Lingard. I want Gaytor fans to start trying change that blue into green by throwing up on themselves in disgust. **** I hate them chumps.

Randy doesn't have to flip through a playbook, It's either cover 2 or cover 2

We can play the Gators wherever they want they still gone get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

***** Florida, we should play LSU every year. FSU plays UFAG, Clemson/USc, GT/UGA, Louisville/Kentucky, and Wake/Vandy. Not to mention that FSU has played Auburn/Bama in addition to UFAG and Clemson has been doing the same.

We can talk all the sh it we want on UFAG for not playing us, but they play FSU every year. We should play LSU every year. We gain a whole lot more recruiting wise by beating LSU every year than beating a team like Michigan State.

Advertisement
Back