NET, SOS, ETC

Advertisement
Anything short of 12-8 league play and Miami isn't getting in tournament. I think 7-4 rest of the way with home wins over UNC and Duke Miami should get in.

@N.C. State
VT
@UVA
UNC
@Clemson
@BC
Duke
GT
@UNC
BC
@FSU

5 home games left need wins.
Say you lose UVA, UNC, Clemson, FSU on road that is 3 of 4 quad 1 losses won't hurt you.

Anything short of 12-8 league play and Miami isn't getting in tournament. I think 7-4 rest of the way with home wins over UNC and Duke Miami should get in.

@N.C. State
VT
@UVA
UNC
@Clemson
@BC
Duke
GT
@UNC
BC
@FSU

5 home games left need wins.
Say you lose UVA, UNC, Clemson, FSU on road that is 3 of 4 quad 1 losses won't hurt you.

That's a tough ask for this team...

Advertisement
If we go 7-4 (putting us at 21-10 before the conference Tourney)

@Nc State - W
Vs VTech - W
@ UVA - L
Vs UNC - W
@ Clemson - L
@ BC - W
Vs Duke - W
Vs GT - W
@ UNC - L
Vs BC - W
@ FSU - L

This would probably pair us up with a team like: VT, Clemson, UVA or FSU I’m to start the tourney. Get a Win over one of them and I think with wins against (according to this projection): Vs UCF, *Kansas State, *Georgia, Vs UNC, vs Duke, @VT + a neutral against another ACC opponent

For the rest of the year we are UCF/Kansas state/Georgia fans lol

@Nc State - W
Vs VTech - W
@ UVA - L
Vs UNC - W
@ Clemson - L
@ BC - W
Vs Duke - W
Vs GT - W
@ UNC - L
Vs BC - W
@ FSU - L

This would probably pair us up with a team like: VT, Clemson, UVA or FSU I’m to start the tourney. Get a Win over one of them and I think with wins against (according to this projection): Vs UCF, *Kansas State, *Georgia, Vs UNC, vs Duke, @VT + a neutral against another ACC opponent

Beating both Duke and UNC at home is a huge ask. It’s why I believe the NC St game Tuesday is so important. Lose to NC St and you need to finish with a winning record or .500 against UNCx2 Duke @Clemson @UVA @FSU

Advertisement

@Nc State - W
Vs VTech - W
@ UVA - L
Vs UNC - W
@ Clemson - L
@ BC - W
Vs Duke - W
Vs GT - W
@ UNC - L
Vs BC - W
@ FSU - L

more likely to beat duke than unc imo this year

Better numbers than I expected to be honest.

6-4 Quad 1 and 2 combined record isn’t awful.

Need to win Tuesday against NCSU, who’s getting crushed by Cuse, so will have to be prepared for a desperate team at home… it’s never easy for Miami
6-4 Q1+Q2 is pretty good. That's tournament-worthy.

The problem is we have a Q3 and Q4 loss. Those are difficult to overcome.

If we continue to play .600 ball in the top 2 Qs and don't lose anymore Q3+Q4 games, we'll be in the tournament.

Advertisement
6-4 Q1+Q2 is pretty good. That's tournament-worthy.

The problem is we have a Q3 and Q4 loss. Those are difficult to overcome.

If we continue to play .600 ball in the top 2 Qs and don't lose anymore Q3+Q4 games, we'll be in the tournament.
That Louisville loss is exactly the kind of thing that keeps you out of the tournament

Advertisement
The Quad 3 loss is FSU at home? I wonder what our Net would be without the Louisville loss? How many spots is that hurting?

Advertisement
Back