Nesta

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1ck

Recruit
Idk if he is trolling or what but by the look of his twitter it seems like he is all UF.
Hopefully nothing to worry about

Advertisement
Idk if he is trolling or what but by the look of his twitter it seems like he is all UF.

24 posts since 2013, and you're here worried about Nesta but in another thread claiming you have inside sources at Miami?

LOL

Any grown *** adult stalking HIGH SCHOOL twitter feeds needs a clue.

Advertisement

24 posts since 2013, and you're here worried about Nesta but in another thread claiming you have inside sources at Miami?

The sad part is how many people upvoted his Surtain post.

orchid.jpg

Advertisement
On twitter I’m supremeparma1, no troll. Check Nesta’s “likes” tweet section on his page. He was on of the first to “like” Anthony Schwartz tweet mocking a cane fan for tweeting optimism Nesta will help w/ the AH4 this weekend. Schwartz a local product committed to UA is a friend of Nesta. He mocks the Canes posters tweet by quoting it w/ an LOL which brought the Gators out in mass to laugh at us, now Nesta has liked his tweet, it’s just looks bad for us. Just check Nesta Page and go to his like section. N no I don’t stock him it’s all over twitter now.

Advertisement
Cool story and Tyson campell two days ago LOLd at a gator fan saying we were gonna mis son everyone at AH

Advertisement
On twitter I’m supremeparma1, no troll. Check Nesta’s “likes” tweet section on his page. He was on of the first to “like” Anthony Schwartz tweet mocking a cane fan for tweeting optimism Nesta will help w/ the AH4 this weekend. Schwartz a local product committed to UA is a friend of Nesta. He mocks the Canes posters tweet by quoting it w/ an LOL which brought the Gators out in mass to laugh at us, now Nesta has liked his tweet, it’s just looks bad for us. Just check Nesta Page and go to his like section. N no I don’t stock him it’s all over twitter now.

20170514_162950.jpg

He just said 2 days ago anyone thinking he’s flipping is “stupid”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back