Nesta Silvera

Advertisement
Great offer! The kid is over 300 lbs, is as strong as an ox, has excellent athletic ability for his size and plays with violence and bad intent.

Advertisement
From his highlights - he is very active at DT. Lols like a 1T like Norton. Uses his hands well to shed blocks. Moves well for 300+.

I would love to land him, Chatman as a 3T and then a 5* like Taron Vincent. That would be an amazing haul.

Advertisement
He LOVES miami. I wouldn't be surprised if he commits in the next week. Strong, athletic, and has a Gaynor-like Mean streak. Only reason he's not rated a four star is because of his 6'2 height

Advertisement
From his highlights - he is very active at DT. Lols like a 1T like Norton. Uses his hands well to shed blocks. Moves well for 300+.

I would love to land him, Chatman as a 3T and then a 5* like Taron Vincent. That would be an amazing haul.

[video=youtube_share;_fLcf3juyIw]https://youtu.be/_fLcf3juyIw[/video]

Advertisement
Wilfork and Sapp may not be 6'2" and they turned out "decent"....

Good to get another local DT in this class.

Just a matter of time before he commits....

He LOVES miami. I wouldn't be surprised if he commits in the next week. Strong, athletic, and has a Gaynor-like Mean streak. Only reason he's not rated a four star is because of his 6'2 height

Taron vincent is 6'2 and is a 5 star.

Advertisement
Back