Nesta Silvera play

brock

All-American
How was he listed with only I think 5 tackles and 1 tackle for loss? I seen Him get 3 tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage and maybe another. Plus he was pressuring the qb. I want Them to start playing him on 3rd down because he can make a big impact

That’s 2 tackles for loss right there for Nesta but there were more in the game. Not sure why he was only listed with 1

Advertisement
He had a nice game, just noticed that I didn't hear Ford's name all night, was wondering if he played till I saw him in the tweet.

Advertisement
Glad Nesta is finally healthy and getting an opportunity. Expecting a big year from him.

Glad Nesta is finally healthy and getting an opportunity. Expecting a big year from him.
People that was talking about his play thus far being underwhelming at Miami thus far were being a bit short sided considered he played behind g willis as a freshman and then was hurt and tried to comeback last year. Should see him take that next step this year

Advertisement
How was he listed with only I think 5 tackles and 1 tackle for loss? I seen Him get 3 tackles for loss behind the line of scrimmage and maybe another. Plus he was pressuring the qb. I want Them to start playing him on 3rd down because he can make a big impact

That’s 2 tackles for loss right there for Nesta but there were more in the game. Not sure why he was only listed with 1

On the 2nd tweet, Nesta might've made the tackle, but Harrison-Huente made the play. Look at him demolish that OLman. I thought he was our best DT last night.

Advertisement
On the 2nd tweet, Nesta might've made the tackle, but Harrison-Huente made the play. Look at him demolish that OLman. I thought he was our best DT last night.
Pushed the guy well the **** back. It's like the OL didn't want any part of him.

1599848670662.png

In spite of all the hyperventilating going on the board, people are really overlooking how stout our Run defense was last night.

Held them to just 13yds in the first half & yes we did give up a couple of long run plays, but for the most part our Run D was very good.

Jade, JHH, Ford & Miller are a solid 4 DT's in rotation, Roche is also very good against the run as well.

Advertisement
Run stunts/slants have to be our Dlines forte..especially with the guys we have inside. Unless we want to go back to al Goldens 2 gap 3/4 ****

Advertisement
Back