Nesta Silvera is a beast.

That punt block sticks out obviously but what I was impressed with was how he was literally in on every tackle that was made.

Advertisement
I friggin hate watching over streaming video, can't go back and rewatch plays. But it seemed to me Nesta was more disruptive than any DT not named Willis. That blocked punt was incredible, and he was also in the backfield on a ton of plays.

I didn't expect him to be in the two deep this season. But I think both Ford and he overtake Betthel and Odenigbo before the end of the season. At some point, perhaps very soon, I'm expecting Willis, Ford and Silvera to be our top 3 guys.

An absolute monster.

Hopefully he actually develops with this staff and doesn’t stagnate or even regress like we’ve seen with other players after solid freshman seasons.

Advertisement
he will replace willis. he's still a true fresh and in ACC play it is diffent than tonight. lets just bring him along right.

But they roll knowles out weekly and sub 5/6 guys early in LSU game . But Nesta doesn’t play one play against LSU. I don’t get the roster management.

Diaz gets a boner for subbing but doesn’t run in one of the best dL. All the other big boys have Fr playing in multiple spots , but this staff loves playing the older guys. Even if they suck.

Bethel and Tito was straight up bullied last week.

But they roll knowles out weekly and sub 5/6 guys early in LSU game . But Nesta doesn’t play one play against LSU. I don’t get the roster management.

Diaz gets a boner for subbing but doesn’t run in one if the best dL. All the other big boys have Fr all playing in multiple spots , but this staff loves playing the older guys. Even if they suck.
i agree. i think nesta needs to be on field. i'd love to redshirt miller but we have to built depth for next year so he probably needs to play

Advertisement
i agree. i think nesta needs to be on field. i'd love to redshirt miller but we have to built depth for next year so he probably needs to play

Agree. He should shirt but we’re in bad shape on the dL

Miller needs a shirt , he was completely mauled multiple times. I mean pancakes one time .

But yes, Nesta needs to either start or get heavy minutes
Saw miller make a few plays too though, needs another year in our strength program but he will be fine

I liked What ford was able to do and bethel as well. But Silvera and it’s clear as day after Willis he’s the most impactful guy

Saw miller make a few plays too though, needs another year in our strength program but he will be fine

He needed a shirt but we’re in no position to rs dl. He got straight up blown up multiple times

Advertisement
Alpha for sure. Haven't had many in previous years. Old school mentality. Huge get.

I liked What ford was able to do and bethel as well. But Silvera and it’s clear as day after Willis he’s the most impactful guy

His body looks a lot better, I couldn’t believe the difference.

His lower half is huge , got that big old hump

Advertisement
bethel is not a bum. i dont get why people think he's not good. Ford is not up to par yet but next year those two plus a year of experience and s&c for nesta and miller and we should be good. Nesta is clearly the guy with the superstar potentional

He did. I saw him put off balance a couple times, but then he settled down and started getting a really good push.

Advertisement
Back