Nesta Silvera in Uniform

Advertisement
Miller looks cartoonish. That's a big kid
Reminds me of a video game creation. Go back and watch his film and ask yourself how a man that size can get moving forward that fast. It's crazy.

Not much else needs to be said. That old Chinese proverb about a picture being worth a thousand words is proven right here.

Jade is an old school savage. Stepping off the bus, no shirt, not bothering to hold the gut in, phone in hand, no sunshine, the I-don’t-give-a-fuūck-what-you-think look on his face. This guy is going to hurt some people.

Take a good hard look you people. This motherfūcker is going to put the fear of God in some people down the line. Bank on it. S-A-V-A-G-E

37726402-11CF-478E-AFAB-14696542C176.jpeg

Advertisement
Not much else needs to be said. That old Chinese proverb about a picture being worth a thousand words is proven right here.

Jade is an old school savage. Stepping off the bus, no shirt, not bothering to hold the gut in, phone in hand, no sunshine, the I-don’t-give-a-fuūck-what-you-think look on his face. This guy is going to hurt some people.

Take a good hard look you people. This motherfūcker is going to put the fear of God in some people down the line. Bank on it. S-A-V-A-G-E

View attachment 60221

1527622634912.jpeg

Advertisement

View attachment 60221

Original hats off to you on this, very impressive......WE READY TO DO THIS THING HEAAAAW BRING IT ON LMAO

GOCANES

Advertisement
2nd string behind Willis going into the season

/ I would play both at the same time though

Advertisement
Nasty Nesta! Im excited about this kid! True Savage makin the crib great again! Nesta the kind of dude you say sorry to before the game cause he comin!!! #Scary!!!!

Advertisement
Back