Nesta Silvera Highlights

Screenshot_20180119-131404.jpg

Advertisement
I hope he is just going to eat and have fun. You can never like the fact that one of your top recruits is still out taking OV’s this late in the game.

Most important recruit in this class. Kids an animal. Doesn’t look fat at all over 300lbs either. Can’t wait to see what strength and conditioning can do with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw Thompson around him a lot. Maybe Thompson will be a part of this class. Ain’t how these things go?

Advertisement
for whatever discussion goes on about coach kool's recruiting, he made nesta a top priority and got his commitment when he was just a 3 star

Why on earth is he visiting Florida this weekend? Every other #Storm18 recruit/commit has that right in their Twitter profile.....except one guy. I'll let you all take a guess which one.

Advertisement
He is going to make a HUGE impact on third down next season really like him in a sort of nascar blitiz package with Garvin, Nesta, Djack and JoJack on third and longs. He will have a tougher time against the run initially because of size but should with some time to develop be a stud in that regard as well
He’s 6’2 310-315 and is not sloppy at all

He isnt that big. He is around 300 even.

Nesta Silvera is an immediate impact player. I haven't seen a DT move like him ever. His feet are on some next level type ****. The perfect combination of quickness, strength, and size combined with violent hands and athletic swim moves. Im even more convinced he's starting out the gate along side Gerald Willis.

Advertisement
He is going to make a HUGE impact on third down next season really like him in a sort of nascar blitiz package with Garvin, Nesta, Djack and JoJack on third and longs. He will have a tougher time against the run initially because of size but should with some time to develop be a stud in that regard as well
He’s 6’2 310-315 and is not sloppy at all

He isnt that big. He is around 300 even.

That’s what they listed him at when he measure in at the army game

Nesta took “ committed to miami “ out of his twitter bio??? Anyone know if 5hats true? Lol. Here we go.....

Advertisement
Why on earth is he visiting Florida this weekend? Every other #Storm18 recruit/commit has that right in their Twitter profile.....except one guy. I'll let you all take a guess which one.

Nesta took “ committed to miami “ out of his twitter bio??? Anyone know if 5hats true? Lol. Here we go.....

:26V9R6P:

Maybe he is trolling. I have no clue about these kids and their social media post. Can’t imagine how I would behave at their age with all this social media.

:26V9R6P:

Maybe he is trolling. I have no clue about these kids and their social media post. Can’t imagine how I would behave at their age with all this social media.

My point is that he hasn't had "Miami Commit" in his profile for a while. It wasn't "just taken out".

Advertisement
Back