Nesta Silvera’s speech

Advertisement
His trolling gets the attention, but his play has caught up

And you can tell he's become a leader on the defense, just look at the way he was talking to Phillips after he got ejected
I am a huge fan since H.S.
Playing Cardinal Gibbons in the playoffs they were losing big (Gibbons hit on everything including Defensive and Special Teams TDs) Entire AH sideline was down including Chatfield, Surtain, and Campbell.
He walked up and down the sideline saying "We're alright, we're alright, these ****** getting lucky, they can't play straight up with us. Just play the game, just keep playing the game"
In the end they won one of the best high school games I've seen in a long time.
He was the leader of that team

Advertisement
We need a defense identity. Love to see him stepping up. I really want to see how he performs against Clemson. That could be his breakthrough game that puts him on the map nationally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leaders sometimes wait for their moment. Jade has jumped up and grabbed it. He has squashed all doubt. I stand corrected...

We have players that have bought in 100 percent and are really taking ownership. After last weeks game the way Bolden told coaches he did not play well enough and he would do better. That's owning your ****. That's holding yourself accountable. The way Phillips gets walked to the locker room, but he's waiting in the tunnel at halftime to greet his guys. The culture of this team has been completely changed.

Advertisement
People were quick to knock him I guess because they are cane fans that dont like players to talk, but expected a DT to dominate as a freshman? His soph year where you expect some type of flash started on wrong foot because he was injured and missed camp and gator game due to injury, now as true junior where you should expect your trench players to be mature enough he is showing up, and people have to circle back on all their slick disses..

His development is right on time for his position and adversity he has faced.. I will root for him to ball out, he got the juice and that dawg in him.. Never gonna be all combine guy or have best measureables but he gonna bring it and give effort chasing ball all over field

He is a kid who should definitely come back for his senior year of he does not get a first round grade. Even without Philips and Roche we have freaks around him and he could pile up awards win big and be a definite first rounder..

Advertisement
Back